Chapter eighteen -here lies Bud Pines

A bunch of bubbles flew at Bud Pines, and he didn't have time to duck before one slammed him to the ground and he landed on a broken wood board, stabbing him through the heart.

-:-
The four stood in front of the town, seeing a familiar set of eyes glare at the twins. "Stan is pissed," Mabel whispered.

"It's obvious," Dipper said. Gideon let go of Pacifica's hand, collapsing next to Bud. His eyes filled with childish tears. The man he grew up with, the man he knew to be the only adult figure in his life, was dead.

-:-
Mabel said, "it's all over."

"We always hated you." Dipper smiled.

"We aren't sorry." Pacifica waved.

"Bye!" The three yelled. A tear fell down Will's cheek as he was pulled into his original dimension and was locked there. Hopefully he'll stay there.

-:-
Stanley and Stanford Gleeful sighed as the world around them became full of normalcy and reality filled some of the town again. "So, miss... Where'd she go?"

"I have no idea, bro," Stan responded. They two stoop up and began to return to the Gleeful house, when Ford got into a car, pulling Stan in too. "What are you doing?"

"Let's drive. Just drive." Ford glanced back at the twins as they talked to Gideon and Pacifica. "They don't need us." Stan didn't need to respond, just pulled his seatbelt on and smiled. "Nice." The two grinned at each other and Ford began to drive.

End Book 1.