Chapter 3

When I looked at the guys they were humans but not quite human. They had some kind of animal mixed in them. Tokiya is a cat, Otoya is a dog, Ren is a fox, Masato is a cat, Natsuki is a dog and Syo is a cat. I looked at them and they looked at each other.

I started to laugh a little which made them turn to me. I covered my mouth once they turned but I couldn't hold it in any longer. I bursted out laughing which made Syo, Tokiya and Masato pout while Otoya and Natsuki play around with their ears and tails and Ren looking at himself. What was weird that Cecil wasn't there, I looked for him and found him still in a hamster form. I grabbed him and put him on the table with the mini Starish animals.

Syo looked at me and pouted while Ren was teasing Masato for him being a cat and Ren being a fox. Otoya was playing with Tokiya or more like trying to play with him. Natsuki was holding little Cecil in his hand and I was just watching.

I chuckle a little and Daniel came to me and saw this and went back to his machine. I walked to him and asked...

"Are you able to fix it?"

"I'm not sure...ill try though!"

"All right then, thanks bro!"

"It's nothing, make sure the kids don't run off"

"Ya ya I'll make su-" I turned around and saw they were no longer there, except Cecil he was still there looking at me.

I grabbed him and put him on a box near the table and rushed out the door and started to run around looking for Starmals( starish/animals).

I turned every corner and looked at every hiding spot they could be hiding in. I looked up at the stairs and saw Natsuki holding Syo who seemed to be scared. I started to run up the stairs and grabbed both of them.

"Ugh...I'm glad you guys are alright, please don't ever run off again" I look at them as I said the last part which made Syo blush and Natsuki hug me. I hugged him back and grabbed both of their hands and headed to Daniels laboratory/nerd cave.

Once in I told them not to move from there, they nodded and I left to find the other four.

I decided to go outside and with luck I found Tokiya by the water and Otoya behind him watching the sky move. I walk toward them and patted Tokiyas little head. I grabbed his hand and went to Otoya and grabbed his hand, they both blushed and they both followed me to the nerd cave.

I sat them both down with Syo and Natsuki, Cecil was still in his box playing around. I told them not to move and left to find Ren and Masato.

-------------------

It's been hours and I haven't found Ren or Masato. I walked back inside and I heard music playing. I went up stairs and towards the music, I opened the door and found both Ren and Masato singing one of their songs. I watched as they finished, I clapped which made them turn and I walked toward them and hugged both of them. They blushed and I released and grabbed their hands and went toward the nerd cave.

We made it inside and the boys inside were sleeping. Ren and Masato joined them and slept together. 'They looked so cute when there sleeping.' I walk toward them and petted all of there little tiny heads. They all reacted with a 'mmm' which melted my heart.

'Wait...my heart is beating so fast' 'why is it beating so fast?...'

I look back at the boys and see their sleeping faces which made me melt inside again.

'Why is this happening to me?...stop it heart(starts to hit chest)stop it!' (Hits chest one more time) I look at them and I finally let the feeling sink inside of me and I let the feeling be a feeling.

---------------------

Daniel came no close to being finish for until two more days. I was getting more and more nervous but the guys kept me company. It's fun with them being like that but the weird part is when Ren is trying to somewhat flirt with me.

Later Daniel said he did it and that I should go get the guys. I did so and they stood in front of the machine while Daniel turns it on. It goes good and no sound goes off. The laser shoots the guys and there's smoke. The smoke clears and what I see is the guys standing there but they were...