Chapter 9

The next day was ok but the same feeling was in my chest whenever I saw the guys with Nanami even if it was just one by one. But Cecil stayed by my side all the time. I felt comfortable with him and we actually finished some songs for him and for the group.

I also hanged out with Quartet Night since I haven't seen them in a long time. Reiji made some what of breakfast for me, while Ranmaru fixed it and made new food for me to eat. Camus made new tea for me to try, and Ai looked at me and started to do his own original thing.

I forgot the whole incident with Daniel's machine and what happen in between. But the feeling I had stayed inside of me for when Nanami arrived back here.

----------------

Daniel left back to school for a whole two more years and I was left with this feeling inside me and I can't figure what it is. And I can't tell anyone this since I'm not willing to.

Today the guys wanted to meet with me and I was kinda shocked but the guys are quartet night. Reiji went to my room to get me, I got out of the room and walked with him. As we were walking Reiji grabbed my hand and was holding it. I was shocked but then just went with it.

We made it to the rest and they were waiting at the entrance. We walked out the building and into Reiji's small car. We rode to somewhere and parked. We left the small car to a small cafe?

We enter the cafe and sat down on a booth near a window. I sat by the window and Reiji sat next to me. Ranmaru sat in front of me and Ai next to him, in front of Reiji. We ordered some drinks and a couple of side snacks while we chatted and discuss some ideas of songs and music videos for the songs. We were having a really good time, up until I got a phone call from my brother...

Sorry this one was short but next chapter won't be...hope fully...