Chapter 13

You don't have to see the video if you don't want to. If you do then do so but if you don't just read on. And happy late Easter people...sorry I didn't update but I was planing on doing so....
----------------------------------------------------The ride is called 'Splash Mountain', we waited as the line moved on. The line moved slowly, once we were at the front we hopped in the log and was ready to go.

I was in the front, Reiji was behind me, Camus was behind Reiji, Ai behind him, Ranmaru behind Ai. The log started to move, we turned then started to go up then went down a little and turned again.

After we turned we yet again started to go up and went down a little from the dip there. We turned and went straight then turned and saw people going down the first fall. Camus started to slightly panic.

We then turned and went under a cave thing and turned again(lots of turns).

*Time skip to the end of the ride where the big dip is*

The last turn was the last of Camus being ok, he was now panicking cause of the screams from the log in front of us. Reiji was laughing and was pumped up for this.

Ranmaru was ready for the picture that is taken as we go down with his hand with the rock on thing and his tongue out.

Ai was just looking straight with his original poker face as the log came to a stop and started to tilt a little.

Camus grabbed Reiji's shirt and covered his face in his back as the log tilted more. Ranmaru was all ready for the picture Ai was just there seeing the little scene with Camus and I well I was scared but then excited like Reiji is.

The log tilt one last time until we fell and the picture was taken of us. I was so happy, Reiji too, you could barely see Camus in the back of Reiji, Ai was just sitting normally and Ranmaru well he just posed as the picture was taken.

When we finished going down we turned and waited till we were able to get off. Reiji, Camus and I were all wet or soaked, Ai and Ranmaru were a little wet. Camus was now lifeless, his soul left him as we went down.

After we got off the log Ai and Ranmaru had to carry Camus and put him down on a bench to see which ride is next.

I went to a store to buy Camus some water since he looked really pale, and that ride isn't that scary.

I got it, I know what ride to go on next!

I walked back to the boys with a grin or smile on my face and Reiji saw this and raised his eyebrows as I came closer.

"So I was thinking on the next ride to go on?"

"What ride is it?" Asked Reiji as he got up and walked towards me.

"It's...well it's the Tower of Terror?!"

Complete silence and Camus well he's pale once again.

Reiji was the first to speak...

"What's that?"

"!?!...you don't know the Tower of Terror!?...have you seen the movie of the twilight zone?"

"No we haven't? What is the ride about?"

"Well it's a tower of course and you go in an elevator and you sit down since there's seats. Then you buckle up with the seatbelt and the elevator starts to go up till the top of the tower and you start to go down little by little.....then it goes back up and does the same thing...then you get off. It's really fun!"

All the boys except Camus looked at me and deciding if we should go on it. I was playing with the bottom of my shirt as it was dead silence here.

"Or we could go on a diff-" Ranmaru cut me off by saying....

"Sure we'll go on the ride with you."

"Really you would! I'm so happy!" I start to jump up and down then I look at Camus who is still sitting down.

"Camus if you don't want to go on this ride you don't have to. Ok."

Camus shock his head and I just patted his head and smiled at him.

We then started to walk towards the next ride on our list.