Chapter 28

"Ok let's see what kind of song should I do in French?"

"Man this is so hard to pick a topic to be able to write a song especially in another language"

"Papa, maybe? But I don't even know them. Daniel I could ask him."

Calling Daniel~

You-Y
Daniel-D

Y- hey Danny,

D-hey (y/n) how you been

Y-I've been good and you

D-same soo? Whatcha want?

Y-whaaaatttt puff I don't want anything hahaha *sighs* I just wanted to ask who is our parents?

D-..........

Y-......Daniel?

D-..........

Y-...Daniel?.....Daniel?!

D-ah y-yes our parents.....ummm well.....to be honest I don't really know them either

Y-oh but,-

D-I'm sorry (y/n) but we never had parents, it was.....

Y-mmm it's fine Danny, thanks anyway. I-i gotta go bye

D-bye (y/n) see you soon

Y-yay see you soon bye

D-bye

Ends call

Well I guess that was for nothing, but who raised us. I can't remember who raised us, where are you guys and why did you leave us?

Dad translated to French-papa
Where translated to French- où
Where are you? Translated-où t'es

"Pam padum dum(piano keys)after that lyrics with a slow beat then a drop down beat. Ta ta dada ta ta da da. Où t'es? Papa où t'es?"

I start to write down the melody and some of the lyrics on my music sheets.

"Mmm mmm mmn, papa où t'es?"

The melody I love it, I can't wait to actually finish this song and show everyone else.

"Où t'es? Papa où t'es?
Où t'es? Papa où t'es?
Où t'es? Papa où t'es"

Tapping on the piano keys trying to find a right melody for the beginning then I started to get other instruments involved too.

------------------

I have finally finished the melody now for the lyrics. Got some of them now all I have to do is get the rest down.

Music sheet with lyrics~

------------------

I'm finally done with the lyrics, now all I have to do is record the song and done.

I got up and collected all of my papers and left the music room as I was walking I heard four guys talking about something.

I slowly walk closer to hear them better but to no advantage, I tripped which sent my papers flying and scattered all over the floor.

"Damn me and my clumsiness." I whispered to myself as I sat on my knees and started to collect my papers.

I heard someone come close to me and start to help pick my papers and things. I didn't look up but I saw my sketchbook open and quickly picked it up.

I stood up with the things in my hand and looked up to see Reiji.

"Hey there (y/n), here's your things. You ok?" He asked in a worried tone as he looked at me and handed me my things.

"Ya I'm fine" I said as I looked down.

"You sure, your feeling better?" He asked

"Ya, ya I'm feeling a lot better now" I answered back with a smile.

"My data says your 70% telling the truth and 30% not." Ai said as he walked to us and slightly appeared behind Reiji which scared me.

"What!? No, I'm positive I'm telling the truth. I'm feeling a lot better now."

"You sure?" Reiji asked as he stepped closer to me.

"Yes I'm sure." I answered and took a step back.

Camus stood up and crossed his arms as he open his mouth to speak.

"If you say so (y/n), but try not to over do yourself." He said as he looked up at me.

I nodded my head and looked at the guys.

"I promise I won't over do myself." I said as I looked at them and smiled a eyes close smile and started to walk away from them.

"Ok well I have to go. It was nice talking to you guys again." I said as I walked away.

"Yay, it was nice talking to you again!" Yelled Reiji

-wow that was close- I thought as I hugged my things as I made it to my room.

I opened my door to my room and put my things down.

"Ah. Now to check my new song." After I said that I started to look for it.

"Where is it!" I started to panic from not being able to find my song.

"Where could it be at!" I kept looking through all of my things and couldn't find it.

-where could I have left it- I thought as I sat on my bed and sighed.

Sorry for a late update and a really sucky chapter too. ;-; I'll do better next time...promise...