Chapter 8

At the interview, it turned out ok. Except the 'act like each other thing', they did ok but Syo didn't really act like Natsuki who is cheer full and hugs cute, adorable things. And Masato could not act like Ren with his flirting and act towards the girls he meet.

Natsuki acted like Syo ok except he really wanted to hug the adorable stuff teddy bear. And Ren acted like Masato ok but really wanted to flirt and just talk. While Otoya and Tokiya acted like each other with no big deal at all. It shocked me but it kinda made sense since they are kinda like the same person.

Cecil was himself of course but he felt uneasy just like me but it all worked out in the end.
'Thank god'

------------------

We went back to the agency to see if Daniel was some what done. As I enter the room I see him working and write down the things that happened whenever some type of laser comes shooting out.

What I saw was:
red laser switch bodies
•blue laser turn into hamster
green with white laser turns into half animal half human
•purple laser turns into kids
•white laser turns into puppy
•yellow laser shrinks

The last one was blank since he was still working on it. I came up behind him and gave him some food and told him to relax and take a break. He listen but after some time he went back and continue to work.

-----------------

2 days later

Daniel called the guys except Cecil since he was all back to normal. So they enter after me and sits in front of the laser machine. Daniel starts it and everything goes good. Up until...

Daniel gets a phone call and he steps out of the room and I'm left inside the room with the laser shooting at the guys. I see the smoke as an result it was done. The smoke clears and the guys are all looking at each other and to me.

"You guys ok?"

"Yes." Said Syo in his normal voice in his normal body.

I sigh in relief and sit on the ground looking at the ground. The guys jump up and cheer that they are finally back to normal. And just in time, Quartet night and Nanami came back from touring. I looked up and saw Reiji looking at us and the machine. I quickly took a sheet and covered the machine.

Reiji looked at me in confusion but shook it off.

"Hey guys whatcha doing~"

"Nothing much." I replied

"Oh ok then...nice to see you again~"

He left and followed the rest of the members down the hall to their rooms. Nanami walked in and said hi and everything. The guys stood there looking at how Nanami changed and how she looked much more beautiful and stuff. It made me feel something inside.

I shook it off as I remembered my brother outside talking to someone. I walked out the room towards my brother and saw he was done talking and went back towards the entrance. We walked in and saw the guys with Nanami writing a new song already. It made my heart hurt a little.

Daniel saw this and put his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him and smiled, he didn't believe the smile but he let it slide. I walked to my room and closed the door. I sighed and looked at my desk with the songs I wrote for each of the guys and for the whole group.

Cecil knocked on my door and I answered it.

"Hey (y/n) how are you."

"I'm fine, how are you"

"I'm fine, just wanted to know if you wanted to go out...to a c-cafe or s-something?" Cecil said while blushing and rubbing his back of the neck

"Sure I'll love to!"

"Really!" Said with a relief tone of voice

"Yes!"

Cecil took out his arm for me to grab and I did so and we walked out the room and into the hallway. We passed the room where the guys and Nanami were at. One of them glanced up and saw us and just turned back and tried to forget the image of me and Cecil.