Chapter 6

It's been a week and Cecil been Daniel's little test subject. I tried to convince Daniel to not use Cecil as a test subject but how would we know if the machine works.

I decided to take the guys especially Cecil since he's been zapped by the laser too many times. I'm taking them to the water park. I'm so excited to go, and the guys seemed excited too.

We left at around 5, really early to get there at the time it opens and we're leaving at the time it closes. We got out the car and we started to head to the lockers to put our bags in and head to the slides.

The first slide was the 'toilet' it's a group thing so we are spilt up by Syo, Natsuki, Cecil and I. Ren, Masato, Otoya and Tokiya. We got in line and waited for a good 15mins. It was our turn, we put the four donut shape thing on the water and the guy hold it in place while we got in.

I was facing Syo and Natsuki is on my right and Cecil is on my left. Our feet are touching and our hands are holding the handles on the left and right of us. The guy said 'ready' we nod and he let go and we started to move.

Syo was going backwards and he was scared just like the roller coaster face. Cecil was kinda scared he just hold on tight, Natsuki and I were just laughing and enjoying the ride. The donut went to the left then to the right and we started to spin a little now I'm going backwards and Syo is going forwards.

We started to go down and out we go just like a toilet. We went up and spun, then back to the left and spun around. We kept on doing this until we went to the little opening as we were being flushed out a toilet.

We got off and waited till the others came out, Once they came out, We left to look at the others slides or rides. I saw the slide that goes straight down and wanted to go on it. Otoya, Natsuki and Ren also wanted to go on while the others shock their heads.

We got to the line and waited while the ones who didn't want to stay at the bottom. We are at the top and I'm going first. Since Ren wants to be a gentlemen and let the ladies first.

I sat on the slide and waited for the guy to tell me I could go. Once he said this I preyed a little and pushed myself down the slide. As I was going down I did not scream just let myself go. I barely kept my eyes open but I could see the guys who stayed at the bottom with there worry faces on.

Once I hit the bottom and the water splashed I got up and fixed my swim suit and got out the slide. The guys ran to me and looked at me in relief and we saw the rest go down.

Natsuki was next and he was smiling and giggles too. I was weirded out but that's him for you. Otoya was next and he went down normal too. Ren was next and as he was going down I could tell he was fixing his hair and acting like someone was taking him a photo.

We left and relaxed a little on the lazy pool. I was on my own donut and let the water pull me around. We got split up while we got to the pool. As we were about to get out the guys were having a hard time. The pool was pulling Otoya and Tokiya away from the stairs case. Syo and Masato were trying to get them out the pool while Ren was getting out. Natsuki was behind me, I got off the donut and grabbed the pole there and grabbed my donut and put it on the floor and pulled myself out.

Natsuki got out and Otoya was being pulled by the pool and was almost out of our sight, Syo got in and pulled him to the stairs. He got out and Syo got out. We walked around and grabbed something to eat.

----------------------

After an hour we, more like Natsuki, Otoya and I went to the 'green lantern slide' I can't wait to do something.

As we were in line we waited and waited, the rest left to the wave pool where the water gets a wave once in awhile. As we reached the top I was first and the guy pulled the thing for me to go in and closed it.

I smirked and the guys saw this, the guy was about to pull the lever when I screamed,

"PULL THE LEVER KRONK!!" He pulled the lever and I came falling down, before the trap door closed I screamed "WRONG LEVER!!"

The guys looked so confused while others laughed at what I did there.

I got to the bottom and got out, I waited for the others as they came down the slide.

"What was that you did there?" Asked Natsuki

"Oh that, it was in a movie I watched as a kid and I kinda wanted to do the same thing. So I did and it was awesome!"

"Wow (y/n), never knew you were the type to do something like this." Said Ren as he smirked at me I playfully roles my eyes and we joined the others.

Natsuki and Otoya told the others what I did as I went down and they looked confused but Syo laughed. 'He got what I did there.'

----------------------

Time passes and it was time to leave the water park. We grabbed our stuff and left the park. We got to the car and we headed back home.