Chapter 29

I frantically searched my room and my notebooks, everything I searched around more than twice.

"Where could you be!" I screamed in frustration and irritation.

I plopped down on my bed and put a pillow over my face and screamed.

--------------to the guys------------

"Do you think (y/n) was acting a little strange?" Asked Reiji as he sat back down on one of the couches

"Mm, she's always been like that." Responded Ranmaru as he crossed his arms over his chest and had his eyes closed.

"Why you so mean ran-ran" whined Reiji as he slummed down on the couch and pouted

"He's right though, but she was a little off." Camus spoke up this time while having his tea cup in his hand and drank some.

"Yes, my data says she was hiding something from us. She seemed fine, that was not a lie but she is hiding something." Ai said as he looked at them with a blank face.

Reiji stood up straight and sat back down thinking about how (y/n) was acting and from what Ai had said.

They stayed quiet for about ten minutes when Reiji heard a piece of paper move across the floor when the air turned on. the rustling sound of the paper is what caught his attention.

He looked up and turned around and saw a paper sliding little by little across the floor by the air just turning on. He stood up and grabbed the paper before it flew any further away.

Ai saw him get up and looked at him grab something. Camus just drank his tea and sat down like a gentleman while Ranmaru sat with his armed cross and his eyes close.

Reiji got up and went back to the couch he was sitting at and looked at the paper. His eyes widen from what he read.

"Reiji, what do you have there?" Asked Ai getting curious which shocked him a little.

"It's..it belongs to (y/n).." He says as he stares at the paper in his hand.

With that said Camus and Ranmaru both turned and looked at Reiji.

"What does it say?" Asked Camus as he put down his tea cup.

"It's a song, she wrote down." He responded back as he handed it to him.

Camus grabbed the paper and looked at it. He was astonished by how much French she knew. And once he looked closer he saw what they meant.

Every song has a meaning to why the song writer or composer wrote it in the first place. And once he saw what the lyrics were saying his eyes also widen.

"W-wow" Camus manage to say as he was shocked from the things he read on the paper.

Camus put the paper down and sat back down looking at his tea cup not knowing what to do. Ranmaru looked at Camus and just sighed.

"What's so great about the song she wrote...her songs are amazing yes...but what makes this one so shocking and different?..." He asked as he looked at Camus and Reiji who were both looking down with wide eyes...