Pack Mistress - Chapter 1

This idea is a bit...out of my usal books(all one of them). But I thought of it, and just wrote it.

Tell me what you think- Vote, Comment,(And dare I write it)Fan - So just read the first chapter(and the sneaky little prolouge I snuck in :P) Thanks! 

Prolouge

My happy place. Most people dream of sunny, sandy beaches. Their escape from home, work, school or family. Normal life. But my happy place is my home. My work, my school but mainly my family. The werewolf pack. I'm happiest there, but I was taken. I'm the alphas daughter- but my captures can't know that or I'll suffer a fate worse than Pack Whore. And that's saying something.

Chapter 1

Aiden P.O.V.

My father patted my shoulder reassuringly. I felt like a failure even more than usual when they went hunting. Not for human meat, but for a juicy deer. Okay, the thought of munching on a deer is ...nauseating at times, but I'm a werewolf. Or, will be.
Once a man turns sixteen, he can turn into a wolf at any point. Sometimes, but rarely, they switch that same day, like my dad had. I see the disappointment grow with every un-changed day. It's been almost eleven months without turning, I'm almost seventeen and that's unheard of. Well except for the poor guys who never change and I might be one of them. I sighed aloud. Mom hugged me in an iron grasp. Women don't carry the werewolf gene, but they do have extra ordinary strength and other skills/abilites.

Our Alpha, who happens to be my father- making my failure even more of an embarrassment, lead the rest of the pack out the door. All of the other females stay behind, Mom is lupa so she gets to oversees that the pack isn't caught as werewolves. Other women stay behind, along with the under-sixteen children, including my little aggravating yrt lovable sister.
The manor house my dad owns isn't permanently inhabited with the entire pack, but the closer to the full moon, like tonight, the more they hang around. One- being around other pack members is reassuring to the beast inside them, and Two- being close to the Pack Mistress, though to most Pack Whore.

Kyrie P.O.V.

Emotions of the last few days;
Fear
Horror
Hopelessness
Disappear
But the one I'm feeling now was the worst; boredom.

Sure I was terrified. At first. But you can only be a Damsel in distress for a while, then you get tired of feeling such exhausting emotions.
Of course I miss home. It's home. I miss my dad, I'm a self confessed daddy's girl, he's the brains of the pack- our alpha, my superwoman mother who's the heart, the mother to the entire pack though I hate sharing her. I'm an only child, but the majority of the pack make for perfect substitute brothers and sisters. I don't count one boy as my brother. Marcus- my first and ever lasting love.

I would of loved to retrace the perfect curve of his face in my mind, or rededicate his soft, sun bleached hair to memory, but the door opened. The sound had become familiar over the past two weeks, the soft tingling of keys, the dragging sound of the sliding door then the bounce as the door closed behind my next visitor. Sadly tea and biscuits wasn't on the agenda.

I sat on the small seat, which I assumed was once red but now resembled a rusty brown. I eyed the deep claw marks by my head that easily cut through the cover and stuffing, with dismay. The room was a basement, the damp smell, lack of a window and overall feeling of weight above me, confirmed this. The space is large, my captures sure are generous, I'd almost feel at home if it weren't for the oversized cage that surrounded me. Before someone entered the cage, I would be shackled to a wall, once I tried to staying in the middle of the room but they used a wire lasso, that would of been used to gain control of dangerous animals, to put me under their control.