Pack Mistress - Chapter 8

• Dedicated to Rosaline; my newly born baby sister! :P

Just a short chapter, I'll upload soon :D

RECAP:

He just ignored me, like I was nothing. It didn't bother me, I know I was once the next in line to be Alpha of the Glacies Luna Pack, but right now I'm a Pack Whore and I have Aiden, I know which life I'd rather have.

"Hey, Aiden. Want to get some sleep, since your here already." I said without looking at him, while stretching out my body. I turned to him, and gaped.

His hands shook as he pressed them against his temples. "Aiden!" I breathed out, while scurrying over to him. I pressed my hands over his, in attempts to get him to calm down.

"Aiden?" I whispered his name in a question.

He opened his eyes. His yellow, lust filled eyes.

"Shit." I gulped.

Chapter 8

Kyrie P.O.V.

I felt the full moon surface, felt it beat on my skin like a threat. Aiden shivered at my sudden horror at his eyes, did he like my fear?

His shoulders tensed and his eyes grew to an amber. Aiden skidded back, with a slight tremble shaking his strong frame. There was such fear in his eyes. It broke my heart to see it there, I'd have to do something.

I took a step forward, eyes never leaving his, but then he jumped back -in an imposable leap for a human man- hitting his back against the cage wall making it shudder.

"Aiden?" I chocked out, a little hurt he didn't want me near him.

"Don't touch me!" He growled. "Not when I'm like this."

Strangely, my eyes started to water up as tears threatened to fall.

Is he in pain because he doesn't want me? Or in pain because he does?

Aiden P.O.V.

My dreams of becoming a werewolf seemed like taunts to me as I watched Kyrie's eyes began to blur, then as tears fell.

She's so beautiful; my beast thought this of her body. I thought this of her, my Kyrie.

My heart squeezed as yet another tear fell down her blank face.

Kill her!

The scream came from the wolf; I shuddered at it's evil intent. My muscles contracted to a degree that almost doubled me over.

No!

I replied fiercely, then wondered at my sanity.

Kill her; you want to. Imagine it. The blood, the teeth, the claws, the wolf. You've always wanted this.

The voice tempted- my wolf.

No! I love her! I growled fiercely back in my mind.

The wolf was stunned of a moment, a peaceful moment, then started filling my head with gruesome images; all staring Kyrie.

I shock it off; I looked at Kyrie. Really looked. Her long, soft legs, her crumpled white dress showing off her softly curving figure, her comforting hands, her face; the once teasing and smiling face of the girl I love, was now tear streaked and heart broken.

The beast made that happen; I have always longed to be a werewolf, to be Alpha. But if I had to choose my beast or my Kyrie, she'd win every time.

The beast only understands; hunger and sex. Not love. It's confused, and weakened. I pushed it away; deep into my core.

I felt me again, the ache in my muscles a distant nightmare. A soft snivel directed my attention back to Kyrie. She had her eyes closed.

I creaped up and kissed her forehead; she stilled then relaxed.

"Hey." Was all she said, eyes still closed.

"Hi." I replied in my normal -human- voice.

"Tired?" She whispered.

"Like you wouldn't believe." I said dryly- Kyrie let out a slight chuckle, then grabbed my hand lightly and lead us to her bed. Even Kyrie's slightly bumpy bed was a welcome discomfort.

Kyrie fell asleep almost instantly. She lay her head on my chest; the expanse of her body lay on the side of mine. Her soft breathing lulled me into sleep; but I couldn't.

My right hand brushed an unruly strand of her dark hair away, the peaceful lines of her face lit by a singular naked bulb that hung in the centre of the cage.

But my now human hand, still brought the images, the memories of the misshapen, foreign claw of a wolf, still stained my mind.

I've wanted to be a werewolf for so long. But I'm not. I've only done a partial change. That's not right; it's suppose to happen in this order; full change then maybe eventually partial change.

The voice in my head isn't mine, it's the beast. I'm not in control, whatever I am now.

My thumb stocked the side of her face, her trusting face. But I remember the claws that sprung from my hand; remember her fear.

She shouldn't trust me. I don't.

Suddenly blood filled my nose, and distant howls filled my ears. I tensed, and subconsciously held Kyrie closer to my cheats. Though I'd doubt she'd need protecting from this threat.

An all out war has began upstairs; they've come for Kyrie.

The Glacies Luna pack.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First off,

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, will Kyrie get found out as the Alpha's daughter; by either Dean or Aiden?

And what's wrong with Aiden? (I don't actually know what to do with Aiden; to play this "Aiden is different from normal werewolves" or make his a normal wolf COMMENT if you idea's :P)

Secondly,

My mom had my baby sister two days ago, I went to the hospital and stayed with an uncle who lives near by.

I left with 11 fans and 34 votes.

Came back, I had 43 fans and 84 votes.

Last I checked, I had 614 and 114 votes!!!!!  

A huge thank you at my Fans!

I think my computers broken...

Vote, Comment, Fan!

SayHolaSunglasess,

<3