Pack Mistress - Chapter 11

A long chapter right!! A shout out to WeAllFallDown99, PoisonousAllure and LexiDaniels for the feedback on what Aiden's wolf should be like, Thanks!

Chapter 11

Kyrie P.O.V.

I ran, enjoying the blur of trees that passed me. Females can't run as fast as male-werewolves in wolf form can, but a woman can run as fast as a werewolf can in human-man form.

I jumped easily over fallen branches, launching myself into the air, feeling air whip into my hair and blow it backwards from my scalp. I landed with a satisfying thud.

Okay, maybe I'm a faster than a normal female with the wolf traits. I am, after all, the Alpha's daughter. I slowed down, my sudden depression bringing me down both; mentally and physically. 

I will tell Aiden who my father is. The first words I'll say.

I entered the clearing, I saw a figure sitting on the tree of Anus Vita, upon one of the large roots. I wondered for a moment how he was coping being here, his father did die here. Was I insensitive asking him here, of all places? Should I ask how he's coping first, before I tell him about who I am- next Alpha?

No, I must tell him straight!

I walked up to him, determined to let him know, then let him hate me. But as I neared him, I gasped and fell onto my knees at his feet.

"Aiden?" I whispered a quivering voice, horror lasing my voice.

His face, the handsome face I've come to know, scarred with long, fresh marks down his face, and a bruised, black eye.

"There goes hoping you wouldn't notice." He tried to lighten the mood, but all attempts were in vain as he winced.

The more I looked at them, the more the long cuts across his face looked suspiciously like claw marks.

Aiden P.O.V.

Though I could spend the next few hours till evening counting down the seconds till I see Kyrie again, I decided to spend time with Bell. I juggled her ty Beanie babies toys, I managed 3, then she insisted on me making it 4, 5, 6, then seven. The toys arched into the air, Bell giggled as she cried out "More toys, throw more!" I made funny facial expressions making her laugh harder.

But I dropped them, all of them. Bell didn't care, she was as stunned by the noise as I was. A howl echoed though the mansion.

Were the Glacies Luna pack attacking again? I doubted that, but I should take Bell to the unoccupied Pack Whore room and see what was going on.

"Come on Bell." I held out my hand and she scurried off her bed to reach it. We left the room and headed down stairs. Other pack members left their rooms also to see what was going on. We all walked together, I doubted one of us knew where the howl came from, but still marched on. The route lead us past the Pack Whore room, which was round the corner, so I prepared to quickly get Bell safe and follow the others.

But our group stampede had ended at the Pack Whore's corridor, as Alpha Dean stood over an older woman who was frantically picking up pieces of broken cups- an entire tray of about twenty china cups shattered. Dean growled at her to hurry up, and that her being old is making her slow, even hinting in an unsly way that old dogs should be put down when they've passed their prime.