chapter 2

*next day * *Scorps Pov*

It's 9 am and I've just been woken up by Lynx "Scorp mummy said get up " he whisper shouted "lynx go get Cissy up" I mumbled " I've been up since 6 am" I shot up and saw her standing at my door , I groaned "get out " i said to her "James ,Fred , Louis ,Scorp , Mom said if you don't get up now shes gonna ban quidditch" she said and left , I turned and saw James smiling like an idiot "Cissa and James sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G" Fred and Louis laughed "Dude that's my twin sister!" I shouted and they all laughed

*10 am* *James POV*

"James! Cissa! Scorp! Fred! Louis! Dominique! Teddy! Victoire!" Draco's voice shouted we ran to him "Dad are you OK?!" Cissa shouted worriedly "I'm fine, You all need to meet the aurors that will accompany you to Kings Cross. First James, the Fred then Louis,Then Scorp , then Cissa and finally Teddy and Victoire make sure you have your wands prepared for verification your trunks are already at Hogwarts" He explained then i went to stand in the fire place but i felt a hand on my shoulder "Be careful" Cissa said I smiled and nodded "you too" .

I took the floo to Kings cross and decided to wait for everyone . Everyone arrived on time except for Cissa,Teddy and Victoire I was getting very worried "she'll be OK mate" Fred said to me "Yeah ,probably just a delay " Louis added ,Then I heard a loud bang , we all turned and saw Victoire and Cissa they rushed to some aurors and talked for a second then the aurors and Victoire ran back to the fire place and . Louis ,Fred, Scorp and I ran to Cissa Scorp hugged her "they were at the house..."she whispered "Dads hurt... Mom and Teddy..." Scorp let her go and ran to the fire place but the got stopped by aurors , I hugged Cissa and helped her on the train and to madam Pomfrey , who stitched her arm wounds up and made the one on her face disappear .

Bye the time we got to the last carriage at the end of the train everyone was there even Teddy and Victoire.
Teddy stood up and hugged Cissa "I'm so proud of you Cissy,you did so great"I sat down and she sat with me"hows mum and dad? And Lyra and Lynx?" She asked "Lyra and Lynx are at Potter manor and Draco and 'Mione are at St.Mungos " Teddy said.

2 hours later Dominique and Louis were playing exploding snap,Scorp and Fred were playing wizards chess and Victoire and Teddy where watching them,Cissa fell asleep on my shoulder. After a while a letter arrived for cissa, I woke her up she read the letter out loud

''Dear Cissa
Im so proud of you princess, Thank you for helping us, you did great... Stay close to your brother and Teddy and everyone else
Protect each other!
Love Dad xx''

Everyone smiled to each other their was a knock on the door we turned and saw McGonagall "Mr Potter,Mr Malfoy and Mr Lupin please follow me" we looked at each other and followed her.

*Cissa's POV*
After James,Scorp and Teddy left I sat next to Victoire "you did well there zweetie " she smiled "I wish i could if helped some more" i sighed she hugged me "You zaved your zizter and brother and fought off one of them"

*Teddy's POV*

We talked to McGonagall who told us to look after each other and be careful "James a word please" I said to my God brother,Scorp went ahead and James looked at me"whats up bro?" He asked "Cissa nearly got killed earlier , Lucius nearly killed her ... please look after her...do you like her? As in ...Love her?" I Asked " I do... I love her"

Omg he loves her!! Let me know what you think ~PaigeJenny