chapter 15

It was mum who found me in her shop that day ,She took me back to school and let me borrow the books .
Its been a few months since that and now Its summer ,I still had reporters following me but not as bad as before ,Dad had to hire a bodyguard for Scorp ,Lyra , Lynx and I  for when we wasn't at school.
I was currently sat on the swing on Malfoy lands reading my newest book that James got me 'A book on the muggles Best's inventions ' it was titled.
"Cissa!" I heard the voice shout I looked up and saw my whole family (Malfoys , Weasleys and Potters) "Yeah?" I shouted up "Come up!!" Lily's voice shouted I sighed and got up and apparated to them "Come !" She said grabbing my hand and running in ,We arrived at the Sitting room and  saw everyone sat down ,even Gran and Grandpa Weasley were there "What's Up?" I asked "Its your birthdays!" they shouted I saw That Scorp had just apparated in "We know!" We said "Let's go for Dinner!" They said Scorp and I looked at each other "OK..." We said together I looked at James who was smirking "You follow me!" I pointed to him "Oooo James is in trouble!" My 'Cousins' said he gulped and followed me "so then What's the plan? we get there and there is gonna be a party?" I said Changing my clothes "Nope no Party " He said watching me ,I pulled on my black dress "zip me up? ... So there is nothing?" I said holding my hair up I felt his hands linger then zip my Dress up "Nothing" He said then kissed my neck I smiled at him he put his arms around my waist and his head on my shoulder ,He then put his hand out and revealed a long Black box "Happy birthday " he whispered I took it and opened it ,It was  a beautiful necklace with a green gem (see picture )  "oh James... Its beautiful..." I said he helped me put it on "not as beautiful as you babe" I smiled I turned in his arms and smiled "August 19th " we said together ,we knew what we saying to each other ,we had been talking about the Marriage date but couldn't agree I smiled and we kissed.

We got into my new car that I had got ,James Was sat in the passenger seat and Lily ,Rosie and Albus were sat in the back We drove to a Muggle restaurant 5 stars and very posh ,I got out the car and James took my hand the kids ran in I smiled and walked the whole family was sat down and I got put next to Scorp and  James and in front of Uncle George "nice necklace" he said I smiled at my godfather "here" he smiled handing me a bag ,I took it and held up a bag of Chocolate frogs (my favorite) and an envelope I looked at Scorp and he held a bag of licorice wands and an identical envelope we looked at Uncle George and he smirked "read the front " He said we turned the envelope over "Dear Twins happy birthday have a great day lots of love Angie ,Fred ,Roxi and the worlds best Uncle/Godfather " they read we opened them and saw plane tickets "omg they are for America!!" I squealed " yep!!"The whole family smiled I looked at the big table (27 of us) "There is only 3 tickets in  each envelope" Scorp said "That's coz only me ,u , Cissa ,Louis,Fred and John are going " James smiled at me I smiled happily then everyone began eating .

After dinner James took my hand and played with my ring "Who wants dessert?"a voice said I looked up and saw two Big cakes and my favorite Muggle actress Jennifer Lawrence " Omg!! You are Jennifer Lawrence!!!!!"I shouted excitedly I looked at James "it's Jennifer Lawrence!!!!!!" He nodded and smirked .
I spent the rest of the night talking to Jennifer ,She was amazing ,Just like a normal person.
*NEXT DAY*
*James', POV*

Last night was amazing ,Cissa was so Happy! We stayed over at the hotel above the restaurant last night and let's say we had A lot of fun .
I was currently laid watching Cissa sleep ,but got interrupted by a knock on the door I got up carefully and opened it to see Louis and Fred "They are here..." They said in unison "oh crap! Louis stay here protect Cissa!" I shouted grabbing my wand and following Fred downstairs where a Battle was beginning ... I stood next to my father and Draco and began fighting off Lucius Malfoy that Son of a banshee

OK guys I know this chapter is shorter but I really wanted to post this chapter thanks!!!