chapter 16

*James POV*

The battle was getting intense;I was reflecting curse after curse all until I saw Cissa ,She was fighting Narcissa (Senior) alone , I ran to her but she wouldn't let me help so instead I watched her back making sure no one harmed her.
An hour later Lucius had been knocked out and been sent to Azkaban ... All the other death eaters died , now we were all watching Cissa defeat Narcissa, but then Narcissa dropped her wand and kicked it too Draco "I'm sorry ..." She said then Aurors grabbed her "What do you want us to do with her Minister?" They asked Draco "I need to speak with her" He said grabbing 'Miones hand and indicating for them to follow him.
Scorp and I ran to Cissa who was stood still not moving I pulled her to me and she hugged me "I was wrong... I couldn't hurt her...even though she is who she is ... She's always tried looking after me... In her own weird way..." She said "Cissa... Your dad will sort this out now let's go eat " I said pulling her to her new car and getting in and driving to a cafe.
*Draco's POV *
Hermione was stood behind me as I sat in my chair ,my mother was brought before us "Narcissa Black Malfoy you are here by banished from the wizarding world ,your magic will be taken from you and your memory will be wiped ,do you have any questions?" I asked Kinda upset , 'Mione but her hand on my shoulder in a show if support "I'm happy you found love my boy , Darling boy you always have been and you always will be the most important person in my life... I'm sorry I betrayed you and your family " she said "And Lucius Malfoy will receive the dementors kiss" I said to the aurors "Good bye my Darling son ... Here take it" Narcissa said giving me a letter the Aurors left with her "Are you sure this is what you want Drake?" My wife asked me ,using the old nickname she gave me "Its what's best for our family and the wizarding world" I replied holding her close to me , until there was a knock on the door "Come in" I shouted "Minister : your Daughters and Nephew" A body guard said presenting Lyra ,Rosie and Albus "Thank you Byron" I smiled ,Rosie ran to Hermione and hugged her tightly "Father may we speak?"Lyra asked me I nodded and 'Mione and Rosie walked out ,I sat on my chair and they sat on the two in front of me " What's wrong?"I asked "Father... What happened to Grand... Narcissa?" lyra asked "She's been banished from the wizarding world" I replied honestly " Uncle Draco... Are you OK with that?"Albus asked me "it's what's best for my family and the wizarding world " I replied "OK sir... Lyra let's go find Mom and dad . Goodbye Minister " he said grabbing my daughter's hand and pulling her out.

*2 days later ,Cissa's POV *
Today we are all going for dinner ,James and I are going to announce the wedding date we have chosen , I was excited but nervous , last night Narcissa got banished and Lucius got the Dementors kiss , it was currently 10 am so I decided to walk to dads office ,I knocked and heard him telling me to enter I opened the door and Saw him working looking tired "Hey daddy " I said he looked up and smiled I had a coffee for him in my hand "Hey sweetheart " he smiled ,he really is the best father ever ,I couldn't ask for anyone better ,I handed him his coffee "you must have read my mind " He said taking a long sip "did you sleep last night?" I asked "No... Got to much paperwork " He smiled "You should get sleep a tired minister is not a good minister " He laughed "I know , so what are you up too today?" he asked "I'm going to help you with your paper work then I've got a late lunch meeting with Uncle Harry then we are having a family dinner" I said he groaned "I love the family and all but we are always together ,like seriously we are closer then that muggle show your mother watches... What is it?... Oh yeah Modern Family" I laughed at him "I agree ,Now let's get started " I grabbed some papers and started working .
We finished by 4 pm then I got changed and went and met uncle Harry "Hey how are you?" I said hugging him and sitting down "I'm good I ordered you some wine " I smiled and took a sip "thanks ,So why did you want to meet?" I asked "well as you know this is going to be the first time Potter and Malfoy and Weasley bloodlines are going to crossing they are the oldest family's" He said "I know... What's wrong with that?" I asked ordering a salad "Well... Its only because once Mr and Mrs Weasley die their Fortune and family goes to their Eldest male Grandchild " He explained "I thought it went to the eldest and living heir " I said "Well that's how it would normally go but the Weasleys have always done it like that ,Also when Ginny and I die the Potter fortune goes to our eldest Child ,Same with the Malfoy Fortune " He explained "OK so what?" I said "Cissa its a lot of work for you ,You would be Mistress of 4 big Families {The Malfoys ,The Weasleys ,The Potters and the Blacks } ,Are you sure you can handle it?" he asked "Of course I can" I said confidently . we started eating quietly "Maybe it would be best to get a prenup" He said "why?" I said "Well You both have two of the biggest wizarding families blood in you ,It would be best " He said "No!" I shouted "You would only suggest that if you didn't trust me... You don't trust me!" I said I was disgusted "I gotta go change " I said getting up and leaving a 50 pound note for my bill then I walked off very upset and mad