chapter 12

I didn't sleep all night ... Its was now 6 am and Madame Pomfrey came and gave me a list of foods I can and can't eat and my medication to help with the diabetes "you may leave now and if ANYTHING is wrong ,a cold perhaps, I need you too come immediately" I nodded and left I walked quickly to the great hall and a house elf brought me some food which consisted of Fruit and a small ham sandwich and a goblet of water ,after she left students started pilling in and started eating I saw my family come in ,They aren't hard to miss, honestly , I looked at James and Scorpius and Fred and Louis with eyes of worry ,I looked for John but he wasn't with them they all walked to me and sat down (James to my right ,Scorp to my left and Fred and Louis in front ) "hey beautiful, how you feeling?" James asked kissing my cheek "I've been better ,Where's John?" I asked they all looked at each other "Erm...still asleep" Scorp said looking away to Lynx "You are lying" I said simply "Am not!" he shouted "All of you meet me in the Room of requirements 20 minutes" I said pointing to them they nodded and I walked off ,I sighed I ran to my room and put on my Gryffindor robes and then ran to the room of requirement .
*21 minutes later*
the door opened and I look at my fiancée, brother and 'Cousins' "I want you lot to tell me Now what you are or I will never speak to you again" I said loudly "What do you mean?" they asked "You are animagi!" I shouted "what... Babe I think you are delusional" James said "Don't lie to me James Potter! I saw you! You are a black deer!" I shouted ,I pointed to My twin"You are a big white Dog!" I pointed to Fred "I think you are the Stallion" and I pointed to Louis "so that means you are the Lion!" They all looked scared "That means John is the wolf..." I whispered "Cissa you gotta understand we did it for John!" Louis defended them "you guys have always tried being the marauders but you aren't! I wish you would have told me you were animagi... I wish you would have trusted me..." I got up and looked at all four of them "I could have surprise you ,I am quite trustworthy" I said folding my arms "We are sorry... " they said in Union "Sorry isn't good enough, But I'm still mad but you are forgiven , now go to class I need to talk to James" I said to my twin and 'Cousins' they nodded and left "Is John the werewolf?" I asked my fiancée he nodded"Don't Tell him I told you..."James begged"I won't but I'm upset you didn't trust me James... I don't even care about the werewolf part or the animagus part I'm more upset because you lied to me ,you are supposed to be my fiancée ,Fiancées don't lie to each other James!"I said walking to the door , he grabbed me and kissed me and pulled me close to him"I know I am so sorry no more lies I promise! "he begged " OK but one more and I will never ever speak to you again !" I warned ,We kissed and then went to class .
*lunchtime*
I walked to the Gryffindor common room and up to the 6th year boys dormitory. I knocked on the door and heard "Come in" I opened it and saw John sat on the bed reading "Hello Narcissa"he said I cringed at my name he's the only one who I allow to call me that " Hello John ,May we speak?"he put his book down "but of course ,James told me about your illness I'm sorry" he said a weak smile on his face "I'm gonna be OK ,Now about what I came to talk to you about ... John I know , about your... Condition..." his eyes widened and mouth fell " I want you to know I will always be here for you I promise "I finished he looked confused" aren't you scared of me?"He asked I giggled "No I'm more scared of uncle George and his bloody new prototype inventions " he smiled slightly "I wish you would have told me but I understand why you didn't ,now let's go eat lunch" I smiled "Thank you but I'm rather achy Narcissa so I will stay " he smiled picking up his book "John McMahon I wasn't asking I was telling now come on!" I grabbed his arm and pulled him up he laughed and followed me "Are you excited for the last quidditch match?" He asked me "of course! I'm gonna go head to head with half the family! Gryffindor is gonna beat Slytherin !" I smirked "well I'm sure it's true" he smiled and laughed as we walked into the great hall we walked to the Gryffindor table and sat with everyone ,James pulled me onto his lap"How did you get him too come out?"he whispered into my ear "I ordered him out" I said back eating an apple "that's one scary lady you got there" John said to James the whole table laughed and then we heard our names being called "Miss Cissa Malfoy ,Mr Scorpius Malfoy ,Miss Lyra Malfoy ,Mr Lynx Malfoy ,Mr James Potter , Mr Albus Potter and Mr John McMahon will report immediately to the headmistress" Said a voice we looked at each other and ran up to the headmistresses office I held James hand and Lynx grabbed mine bless him he's only 11 scared to hell by them stupid grandparents of ours. We arrived and saw McGonagall stood outside "please give me your wands" she ordered no one argued and she verified the wands "OK you may come in" we walked in and saw Rosie (our baby sister) ,Lily-Luna and Sammy and Cassy McMahon (Johns little siblings) they all ran too us ,Rosie ran to me and Cried " Rosie whats wrong? Where's mom and dad?"I asked she just carried on crying, so I picked her up , I looked at James who was holding Lily close to him and was watching Albus talking to McGonagall I handed Rosie to Scorp and walked to James "Cissa!" Lily said letting go of her brother and going into my arms. James looked me and and hugged me tightly"please sit"McGonagall said James took Lily and I walked to my sibling "OK young Mr Potter has informed me that Your parents disappeared ,aurors are searching for them so for now you will look after you respective siblings" she finished and Told us to leave I took Rosie from Scorp and followed John he look exhausted "Hey John how about I take little Cassy and Sammy and We all go finish lunch... I know you have your ... Assignment to finish from last night" he smiled appreciatively "I will thanks Narcissa" Cassy took Lynx's hand and Sammy walked with Scorp , and John left I put Rosie down and Lily came and they followed Scorp to the great hall ,James took my hand "They are gonna all be OK I promise" He kissed me .

Hey guys longest chapter Eveeeerrr because you the best ,love ~PaigeJenny