chapter 11

*Cissa's POV*
I was laid in my hospital bed reading up for my potions exam ,James got let out yesterday but I have to stay because Madam Pomfrey was running tests because I was ill , I heard the door open and I looked up and saw Teddy walk in "hey Teddy-Bear what are you doing here?" I smiled he smiled back and sat down on my bed "hello Cissy, McGonagall let me in , how do you feel?" He asked "I'm OK I feel warm ,I gotta study for potions but Madam Pomfrey won't give me things I need to make the potions" He laughed "I'm sure it's not because you are terrible at potions" he said sarcastically I slapped his arm "Teddy-Bears are supposed to be sweet not cheeky" he smiled"I brought you some lunch,I know how bad the food is in here"I giggled he handed me food and I eat it quickly "so where's everyone?" I asked "James,Fred,Louis,Scorp,Rose and Domi are in a DA meeting and Toire is a bit mad at me" his hair turned red "wanna talk about it?" I asked he nodded"she wants to go away for summer vacation!"he said angrily "that's a bad thing? Summers like what... 2 months away?" I asked him "She wants to go away with Mark Blackmore ,Cally underwood and 2 Slytherins! To Paris !" I thought he was being a tad bit overdramatic "so...? Ted I'm sure you will all have fun there..." He looked me dead in the eyes "She Doesn't want me to go" he whispered ... Now I know why he's upset... He's jealous ... I sighed and hugged him"I'm sure everything will work out Teddy-Bear " he hugged me and nodded .
It was about 2 hours later and Madam Pomfrey kicked Teddy out telling him to go eat dinner, she looked worried "I am going too call your family(Potter, Weasley,Malfoys) after lunch " she left and I opened my text books
Two hours later my family ran in looking worried "Oh my merlin sweetie we just found out!" I looked at my mother
" 'Mione dear she doesn't know" dad said ,My whole family ran in and I saw James run in ,Louis and Fred tried grabbing him but he ran and hugged me tight "Wow ... James I missed you too but there's no need too squish me " he looked confused "she doesn't know what's happened James" Harry said to his son "oh..." James said taking my hand "Know what?!" I asked "Cissa... Madame Pomfrey says you have... Wizard Diabetes" I looked confused at my father's words "Its like muggle diabetes but for wizards and witch's you can be much worse as your body has a different system then the muggles" James explain "You won't be able to eat sugar things and you could get ill if you get a cold for example it will be worse for you as your body needs to fight 2 things ,it sounds dramatic but its very serious" Harry finished ,I was very worried and so was everyone else in the family "will I be able to Live normally?" I asked "Yeah, there's meds that can help you control it " everyone said goodbye and James stayed and he played with my engagement ring on my finger "James say something" I looked at him he smiled a little "beautiful" I giggled and pulled his chin up and kissed him "handsome" he kissed me again and hugged me "Cissy I will always be here for you" I smiled "I know Jayme" he laughed "Jayme?" I giggled " yeah you called me Cissy"He laughed "Oh well ,Now Want something to eat?" He asked "What can I have?" I asked "Miss Malfoy The house elves will be preparing food especially for you" Madame Pomfrey's voice shouted "Thank you Madame Pomfrey!" I shouted back "Go eat " I said to James "No I'm good here thanks" he replied "James Sirius Potter I order you as your future wife to go down to the great Hall and eat dinner!" He laughed at me "OK my darling beautiful loving wife-to-be ,I will be back in 30 minutes not a minute longer " I smirked "I will be counting Potter " he laughed and kissed me "I can't wait to see that smirk whipped off your face when I get here before 30 minutes Malfoy!" he ran off and I looked at the clock 19:00 ,I sat up and the elves brought me my 'special' food ,It consisted of a chicken salad , fresh fruit and water "thank you" I said as they left ,I eat and finished at 19:28 I watched the clock and saw it got to 19:31 and James Hadn't gotten back yet ,I started to worry but then the door opened but Lyra walked in "Hey sis!" she walked to my bed eating a green apple ,I hate them she's so much like dad"Hey Lyra have you seen James?"I asked "Yeah he's with John,Scorp ,Fred and Louis ... Oh yeah James told me to tell you that he's gotta do something with John and he's sorry he can't come back... Weird your fiancée I'm telling ya"she said my eyes widened " Oh yeah it's OK I know what he's on about"she nodded ,she stayed till curfew and madame Pomfrey kicked her out.
After about 12 midnight I quietly got out of bed and walked out the Hospital Wing and went to the Grounds I saw a huge wolf ,A black deer ,A big dog that was white and a stallion and lion
I screamed,the animals looked at me and the Wolf pounced to me. I closed my eyes frightened ... Seconds later .... Nothing happened I opened my eyes and the animals had gone ,I ran to the Hospital wing and laid in my bed I was shocked ... But I think I knew who it was ... I only hope I'm wrong... Please let me wrong ... I will go mental if it is

Hey all sorry for such a long wait! Hope you enjoy this chapter .
This chapter is dedicated to my grandfather who has diabetes and I love him so much its unbelievable he's my rock and I will always be here for him as he will be for me ~PaigeJenny