chapter 17

*Cissa's POV *
I was furious if my of a ' family ' can't trust me with this then they can't trust me with anything. I had just gotten into the shower when I heard a knock on the door "Who is it ?" I shouted "Its James Let me in " James shouted "I'm in the shower Jamie!" I shouted ,I heard the door unlock "I know that " he then opened the shower curtain and stepped in I giggled as he hugged me "Dad just told me what he said" He sighed letting the hot water burn his body "do you want a prenup?" I asked "No ,do you?" he asked me I looked up into his eyes "No I don't" he smiled then we kissed and showered .
After two hours the Lady that always did my Hair and make up and clothing for my important dinners and meetings -Clary- finally arrived and started my hair and make up ,it was about 9 pm when she finished ,She had dressed me in a Green dress and Black heals and she did my make up light ,I walked out the bathroom and saw James walking out the bedroom "you look beautiful" he said taking my hand "as you look Handsome" I hugged him "Miss you forgot your phone" Clary said running to me "James?" she said stopping and handing me my phone "Clary?! " James said shocked "You know each other?" I asked them "Yeah we dated in Second year of Hogwarts" She said smiling at James ,I looked Down "Well , I best get going ,I'm going to be late" I said walking out "Have a good time miss!" she called I thanked her and sighed ,James had cheated on me... We may have only been 12-13 but still... He never told me... I walked to Dinner and sat in between Mom and Scorpius ,by the time James arrived Ginny was furious that he was late "sorry mum" He said sitting at the end of the table We all ordered and I ordered a Glass of Wine and chicken ,Mash and Vegetables in a mushroom sauce ,I wasn't hungry so I moved the food around the plate "You OK Cissy?" Scorp asked I nodded to him "Don't lie" He said "I'm fine Scorp ,geez " I said and started eating my dinner, after dinner I saw James looking at me I looked down"Cissa we gotta go find John it's time"Scorp whispered to me , I handed him a vial "make sure he  drinks this ... Trust me" I said he nodded then left dragging James and Fred and Louis with him , I felt eyes on me , I turned and saw Uncle George "Wanna Dance with me goddaughter?" he asked I smiled and nodded , I danced with him for an hour , I had never had so much fun!

*Next morning*
I sat up and decided to shower ,I let the hot water burn my skin ,I heard a knock on the door "ONE MINUTES PLEASE" I shouted Putting my hair up in a towel and wrapped my body in a bigger towel ,I walked out and opened the door "Cissa" I looked Up and saw James he had blood on his chest "What happened!" I said "might of not been concentrating when John Changed " he said I sighed and pulled him in I grabbed my wand and Changed ,I grabbed my potions and told him to lay down ,He took his shirt off and laid down I started using the potions and spells I knew "Look at me" He said "Shush I'm busy" I said not wanting to look ,I felt him lift my chin up "I know you can do that without even looking" he said "Look I'm really sorry I shouldn't have done it ,I honestly do love you" he said stroking my cheek "I didn't say you didn't love me..." I said he sighed he pulled my face to his and kissed me I kissed him back but let tears role down my face "please don't cry " he whispered "I can't stop thinking about whats happened" I said to him he pulled me down and held me to him"Cissa you have always been And always will be my best friend and The person I love the most ,Please forgive me"he said Looking at me Sadly "Fine but ever lie to me again and I will tell Scorpius and dad how you hurt me " he nodded and kissed me "Now let me finish fixing you up " I smiled pushing myself up .
He watched what I did "You might have scars " I said "that's Fine ,Can I have a hug?" He asked I smiled and laid on his chest and he held me close to him "I love you" he said "I love you too" I said .
*at dinner *
James and I walked to the Dinner hall ,tomorrow we are going home ,I saw Fred running to us "are you OK man?" he asked worriedly "Yep I'm feeling fine now thanks to Cissa" he squeezed my hand Fred smiled and hugged me "Thanks for saving him Cissy" He smiled "Hey! Only I'm allowed to call her that!" Scorp's voice came "Hey guys Can I ask you something?" James said to them ,We saw Louis run up with John who kept apologizing to James "Mate its Fine ... Now... Cissa and I have chosen a date for the Wedding ,John I want you to be my best man and Scorp,Fred and Louis are my groomsmen " James explained "Really? Thanks!!" John said hugging James ,They hugged me and I told them not to Mention anything until we announce it at dinner .
We sat down and eat dinner then before Dessert arrived James and I announced our wedding date ,Everyone hugged us "Lyra ,Will you be Maid of honor?" I asked she squealed "Of course!!!!" she smiled "And Domi ,Molly and Roxi will you be my bridesmaids?" They all nodded excitedly " Toire wanna be my wedding Planner?"I asked she nodded and smiled happily ,My dad and mom smiled at us and hugged us "Will you give me away daddy?" I asked He smiled emotionally "Of course I will my princess" He hugged me tight .

I am so excited to write the next chapter!!!!!! Eeeekkk!!~PaigeJenny