chapter 6

*Christmas day 10:30 am;James' POV *

"Hey Dad im gonna go to Malfoy manor"I said putting on my black leather jacket and Glasses(Mom did an eye test on me yesterday and I have to wear these stupid things) "son you will be seeing them in an hour at the Burrow I'm sure you can wait"he said looking up from the Daily Prophet "but dad! I wanna give Cissa her present!" I said "Harry darling let the boy go"mom said walking in wearing her special red jewellery that Dad got her for their anniversary last year "Fine but don't be late "i smiled and ran to the Floo room(yes we have a floo room... Most Manors do) I floo'd to Potter Manor and saw Cissa holding a baby"Hey Ciss who's that?" I asked she turned"Nice Glasses. This is Rosalynne Mai Malfoy my sister mom gave birth to her yesterday,she wants to surprise the family with her" I laughed and saw Draco come in "Hello James... Cissa please give me Rosie"he took the small baby from Cissa And left "so...Merry Christmas "she said I smiled at her and said the same too her "Wanna exchange gifts?" I Asked she squealed and Nodded I handed her a long box,she opened it and gasped revealing a charm bracelet she wanted "I can't have this,Its got rose gold I'm allergic to it" she said "Its real gold dad helped me convince the jewellers to make it" i smiled at my work,she gasped and hugged me"that must have cost a fortune!' She said "Nothings too expensive for you ..." she blushed and put it on when she put it around her wrist it locked itself "it will lock only if you really love me and it will stay locked until you don't love me anything more "i said she teared up and hugged me again "i love it!" I smiled "one minute "she said as she pecked my lips and ran off i sat on the black couch and ran my hand through my hair i waited for a few minutes before she ran in still wearing her PJ's i smiled at her as she held a long thin box "here" she handed me the box and i opened it, then i gasped "Cissa...this is the Nimbus 3001 ...it was only announced 2 weeks ago of its production ...how did you get it!!!!" I asked excitedly "Mom and dad helped me by putting in a few favors "she smiled happy that I'm happy with my gift "these are estimated at 200 gallons,Cissa its too expensive" i said "Actually it wasn't that much and its like a prototype so be careful here's some paper saying that you will have it upgraded but its really fast tried it myself, you will be the quickest seeker on the Gryffindor team"I smiled at her and hugged her tighter "and your the best keeper on the Gryffindor team" i said kissing her lips.

*meanwhile,Miones POV*
I took Rosie to her room and laid her on the mat,I opened her closet and took out a little red dress (that molly and Arthur got her) and black tights and Dark green shoes(From Blaise)
I got her dressed and said in a baby voice "Shall we go see daddy??" I smiled and lifted her up and took her to Draco's Study"hi daddy how do I look?"I said for her"you look beautiful princess, so do you my queen" i smiled at him "What ya up to?" I asked"Just finishing my speech for Becoming minister ...could take a while to be elected...."He smiled kindly at me "You will be OK babe..." i smiled "here's your gift"he said he gave me a letter and i handed him the baby. I opened the letter and read aloud
"Dr Mrs Malfoy
We are happy to inform you that your book store is now able to Sell books, your store is 19b diagon ally.
the keys are in the envelope.
Merry Christmas and good luck
MINISTER OF MAGIC "
I gasped i had always wanted to own a shop i squealed and hugged him "best Christmas ever" we hugged and kissed my gift to a muggle phone called an IPhone 6.
*no ones POV*
The family had gone to the burrow and spent an amazing Christmas there,Mrs Weasley's food was lovely and the after dinner quidditch game was a lot of fun although no one noticed that hidden in the bushes watching them closely while making a plan to destroy each and everyone one of them stood...

You will have to wait to see who is is hehe.who do you think it is?~PaigeJenny