chapter 19

First of please raise your wands for the fallen ~18 years later~ *Raises wand with tears in my eyes*

On a happier note :
Happy first birthday to Princess Charlotte!!! And Happy birthday to Victoire Weasley!!!!! ~PaigeJenny

*Lyra's POV*
Ugh. Tomorrow's the wedding and Victoire is driving everyone insane, anyone would have thought it was her wedding ,I gotta get out off Here I am gonna disapparat to grandmas house *leaves quickly to the burrow*
*Lynx's POV *
I was hiding in Malfoy Manor library I don't wanna get in the way
*Rosie POV *
I was playing dress up ,I decided to put my Flower girls dress on and Mommy's high heels "Mommy look!" I said walking into her office "Aww ,you look so pretty but let's get you changed you don't want your dress to be dirty for tomorrow"
*Scorp's POV*
I went to hogsmead early this morning ,Cissa sent me to get the rings with James but he hasn't shown up yet ,I was sat in a café and had been waiting up to 2 hours for him I grumbled as I paid the bill and walked to the shop "Hi I'm here to pick up the rings for Potter" I said ,the cute assistant smirked at me "sure handsome" she gave me the rings and a piece of parchment ,she smiled and left .
I walked out the shop and apparated back home very happy "Where Have you been?!" A voice greeted me "Aunt Ginny please let me in" She sighed (did I mention she's my godmother?) "Please tell me you got the rings?" She asked I handed them to her then walked to my room "Hey buddy" a voice said I looked up and saw my dad "Hey dad what's up?" I asked "Victoire said get downstairs for your fitting or you are banned from the wedding " he smiled a little "Can I stay here then?" I asked he laughed "unfortunately not ,now go save your twin from Victoire " I smiled and got up and walked to the room I was told to go to Cissa saw me and ran and hugged me "Thank God you are here ! And by the way Steroids are real bad for you" She smirked "I'm just filling out Ciss" she smiled and ran off "you are late!" Victoire shouted I turned and saw James behind me "Sorry had to do something with John" he walked in and Victoire started taking measurements "James you need to take your Jacket off its boiling" she said to him "Erm... No I'm cold!" I looked at him strangely ,She mutter a spell and his jacket disappeared ,We saw Scars running down his arms and chest "James ...?", I asked My best mate looked at me as he looked at me " Did he...?"I asked again he sighed "it was an accident" he said I was furious I walked out and Apparated to the McMahons I knocked on the door which was opened by Mr McMahon "I need to speak with John" I saw Him walk out "Hey Mate what's up? Am I late?" he asked "Come with me!" he followed me until his parents couldn't see us "HOW DARE YOU HURT JAMES?" I shouted at him "I have no idea what your on about man" He said I grabbed his arm and we apparated to the room I was in not even 5 minutes ago ,John saw James scars as Toire had made him take his Shirt off to look at them "oh that.." John sair James sighed at me "Did you?!" I shouted at John , James turned and sighed "Mate it was my fault I didn't transform in time" James said I was furious Toire was stood near the door looking terrified "Erm guys?" I said pointing to Toire who screamed ,At that second Cissa and Fred apparated in and Louis ran in knocking into his big sister "What's up Toire?" He asked helping her up "Johns a werewolf and James is a Animagus!" she screamed we all looked at each other "Cissa?" I said looking at my twin she nodded understanding what I was saying she pulled her wand out about erased Toire's mind .

*LATER THAT NIGHT * *CISSA'S POV*
After we finished the fittings ,mom called us for Dinner and we walked down James pulled me back and pushed me against the wall and kissed me "I love you so much" he whispered "I love you more" He smirked "I can't wait till you are my wife" He smiled at me "less then 16 hours to go" I smiled "JAMES CISSA!!" A Voice shouted we saw the full moon come out which was strange because it wasn't that time of the month we ran down and saw John transforming ,James,Fred and Louis changed to their animagus forms ,James's stood in front of me protectively ,Scorp and Fred got John outside and Louis was looking in the woods to check everything was OK ,James turned human and the whole family was starring at us "oh crap" he mumbled "YOU ARE AN ANIMAGUS?!" Ginny shouted "mom calm down" he said "Did you know?" Dad asked "Maybe..." I sighed "I gotta go see the others" James said running out "JAMES SIRIUS POTTER GET BACK!" Ginny shouted but he had already left they all turned to me "let's eat?" I asked "I think we can wait till we get an explanation" mom said I sighed and sat down .

*2 hours later*
The boys had come back and now we were facing the whole family ,they explained why they did it and in the end dad made them register themselves .
After dinner we all went to bed ,James went to Johns house for the night and I laid down in my bed for the last time as a single woman, how I can't wait to be married to James.

Just one thing was worrying me what happened with the moon tonight ...

OK guys I want you to tell me if you want more of this story or I should end it please let me know ~PaigeJenny