chapter 14

The children had to stay with Hagrid while we had to go to classes,After dinner Louis and I went and got them , Fred and James went to prepare for quidditch practice ,after we got them and ran to the quidditch field the whole team was there "There's our captain come on Cissa! We are waiting!"They shouted I looked confused "I'm not quidditch captain ,Paul is" I said pulling my quidditch shirt on over my clothes "Paul got expelled for ... Inappropriate magic ,McGonagall named you captain" Fred explained I smirked "OK guys ,10 laps around the pitch as a race then a quick game then James and Fred have gotta try beating their score of 200 whacks within 20minutes " they all cheered and we begun practice .
After practice we all raced to the great hall ,I had Rosie on my back ,James had Lily on his ,Cassy was on Johns and Sammy was on Scorp's we raced and Rosie and I won "Yay!! We win we win!!!" She cheered as we sat at the table "Cissy help me?" Rosie said pointing to the chicken I nodded and cut her some chicken breast .after we eat We raced again to the Slytherin dorms but this time John and Cassy won ,we all waited for Scorp or Louis to open the door ,Louis stepped forward and hissed at the door my eyes went wide "You can speak Parseltongue?!" Fred, John and I shouted "Erm... All Slytherins can" Scorp said entering the common room "Cissa was in Slytherin and she can't!... Right?" John said "Right!" I said back "Its a new spell that was given to the people in Slytherin that can be trusted one hundred percent as you know most of the parents of the kids here now were or are still death eaters " Louis finished flopping down on the sofa ,Scorp ,Lyra ,Lynx and I all looked at each other then sat down James hit Louis head and nodded to us "oh... Erm I didn't mean it like that... " He mumbled embarrassed "Its OK... Its the truth ,the truth just hurts sometimes" Lynx said sighing Lyra looked down "I gotta go finish a potion other wise Slughorn will be real mad" she said getting up and running out ,I looked at Scorp who said "I will go" he ran after her and Louis sighed "I honestly didn't mean it like that" he said to me " I know... Lyra's just ... Embarrassed and mad about the whole subject "he sighed and rubbed his head " May we go see McGonagall and see if there's any news about Daddy,Mommy and uncle Draco and Aunty 'Mione? "Lily holding Rosie's asked "Sure ,Lynx can you take them?"James asked he nodded and got up and left with the little girls ,John looked at me ,I smiled " So how is that... Assignment going?"I asked he laughed "Its good! Now I gotta go send a message to Aunt Pauline to see if she can keep them" he said pointing to Cassy and Sammy he grabbed their hands and walked off "Hey I will come too and see if Gran can take lily and Rosie" James said following him "well they left quickly" I said to Louis he nodded "actually Cissa I gotta go find Domi ,bye" he got up and left I sighed and walked to the room of requirements quickly ,I sat for more then an hour until the door opened I looked up and saw John "The children are with Mrs Weasley ,my aunt is picking them up tomorrow" he said sitting down "Awesome " I replied looking to my book "are you still upset about what Louis said?" He asked me ,I looked at him "Not at him just I wish dad hadn't been who he was ... people make us feel like its our fault..." I said ""Miss Cissa Malfoy ,Mr Scorpius Malfoy ,Miss Lyra Malfoy ,Mr Lynx Malfoy ,Mr James Potter , Mr Albus Potter and Mr John McMahon will report immediately to the headmistress"another voice boomed ,John and I looked at each other and ran quickly to there ,we all arrived at the same time ,McGonagall verified our wands again and let us in we saw... Our parents! I ran to my mom and dad and hugged the as did Scorp ,Lyra and Lynx they hugged us tightly and mom began crying " Are you OK? How did you get back? What happened?"I said "Death eaters took us... Tortured most of us... The Ministry found us and killed the death eaters... All but two..." Mom said "Lucius and Narcissa?" Lyra whispered dad nodded "Where's Rosie?" Dad asked "She's with granny Molly" Lyra said to him "I will go get her then come back "he said kissing mom then hugging us four " I will come with you Minister I need to get my children too"A tall guy said ,I assumed it was Johns Father "Very well ,Come on" They stood in the fire place and floo'd off .

I hugged Ginny and Harry then shook hands with Johns mom "You must be Narcissa ,I'm Claire McMahon , John's mother"she said smiling "You can call me Cissa ,And its nice to finally meet you ,We have all heard so much about you" she smiled proudly at her son "well I'm glad to hear that , Now You must be Fred..." she said turning to Fred and Louis who had come after they heard who was back .

after dad got back the whole Family walked to the gates to see the press "Minister !! when did you get back?! "they shouted Dad pushed me forward and I looked at him I want you to tell them all what happened "he whispered ,I straightened my school uniform and stood at the poll "Hi I am Cissa Malfoy Ministers daughter ,My mother and father ,Mr & Mrs Potter and Mr & Mrs McMahon had been caught by Death eaters who had escaped azkaban ,The Top Aurors rescued them and are all safe and well ... Two of the death eaters escaped ...their names... LUCIUS AND NARCISSA MALFOY ...I have one thing to say to them ... I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL HURT YOU LIKE YOU HURT MY FAMILY AND ME , YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN NEVER HIDE!" I said Everyone started asking questions "Cissa , would you really be able to hurt your Grandparents?" is one question I heard loud and clear "They are NO Grandparents to me, They are the thing that gets me scared in the morning When I wake up from nightmares after nightmares that paralyze me from fear ,their ones that make me so angry when I have to watch my back because they ARE COWARDS and I cant walk around without having to be carefyl ,My brothers and sisters have to be careful because of them , I cant have a normal life because of them ! My littlest sister Rosalynne cant even go out and make friends because we are scared they will take her ! SO YES I WILL BE ABLE TO HURT THEM AND I WONT STOP TILL I DO HURT THEM FOR HURTING ME AND MY FAMILY!!!" I shouted I felt arms grab me from behind i kicked and screamed "THEY ARE COWARDS!" i screamed again i felt the arms pulling me to the castle I looked and saw James "they are cowards..."i said in tears "I know "he said hugging me "I made a fool out of myself..."i whispered into his chest "you did well babe now lets go eat"he said taking my hand "no...I am going to Hogs mead..."I said he tried pulling me with him but I just walked off and into my moms Book shop "Hey Cissa what you up to?"Millie said -moms main worker- "I need to be alone ,I'm going to the VIP room and taking these books"I said she nodded I flicked my wand at books and ran to the VIP room and sat down and read

hey! hope you Enjoyed this chapter ~PaigeJenny