chapter 18

It was 3 days before the wedding and Toire had just woke me up "Victoire it's 6 am get out!" I threatened "Cissa! Get up!"she whined " why?! " I groaned "We have your dress fitting in 2 hours and Gran wants you to Taste the cake and you have to Choose the flowers!!" She screamed at me "I chose the flowers last week!!!" I sighed and got up "Hurry get a shower and put these on " She said handing me some clothes and leaving ,I got up and showered quickly when I got out James was sat on my bed falling asleep "Oh no you don't! This is your wedding as much as mine!"I said grabbing him and waving my wand changing into my clothes I pulled him to the kitchen and saw mom and dad sat at the Island in the kitchen looking exhausted " Morning Dad and mom"I said yawning "Good morning Cissy and James" mom replied "This is not morning this is torture" Dad said "You only have 14 hours a day with her I live with her " I voice said James and I turned and saw Teddy "She's your fiancee Teddy bear" I said hugging him he laughed and hugged me back "Hey bro" James said and Hugged Teddy "Bro your fiancée is crazy to have chosen my wife to as a wedding planner " Teddy said hugging him back and laughing "I heard that Edward! " we heard Toire shout we all groaned I heard a sound of apparition "OK I have had enough! I'm going to Johns place till after the wedding" Scorp said frustratedly we all laughed except mom who said "Scorpius Draco Malfoy if we all have to be here so do you" He sighed and grumbled something "mommy where's Mitzi?" Rosie's voice came as she ran into the room "I don't know sweetie she's normally up by now" mom said looking at her watch "Mitzi?" dad shouted,after a few seconds she still hadn't come "I will Go find her" Mom said Grabbing her coffee and walking to the underground kitchens the house elves asked dad to build them(merlin knows what for like *sigh*) in her PJs .
After a few sec our newest house Deedee appeared in front of us "Master Draco Mistress Hermione needs your help" he said calmly , dad sighed and grumbled and followed the elf .
About 20 minutes later mom came up and asked me to help Rosie get dressed for muggle summer school ,she needed her swimsuit on and summer school dress ,I nodded and ran up to her room and saw her getting out the shower "Rosie-Posie ?" I said using her nickname ,she spun around and smiled "Cissy can you reach my School dress ,Mitzi put it up on the shelf " She pointed to a high shelf ,I was tiny (5'6") I grabbed my wand and said "accio summer school dress" Rosie clapped ,she's fascinated on magic "Can you magic me dressed?" She asked I nodded and smiled ; after drying and clothing her , Teddy walked in "hey Rosie ,aunt 'Mione asked me to take you too school so if you want we can leave now and go for breakfast" He said ,he looked really said as if he heard bad news "I can't Mitzi's making me pancakes!" She smiled " how about we go to grandma's house and get some pancakes there ,if uncle Ron hasn't eaten them"he smiled she nodded and reached up for him he looked at me dead serious "James will be up to speak to you don't leave this room until then" I nodded and they apparated away ,I started tiding Rosie's room up a little "Want some help?" I heard I looks and saw James "yeah " he walked in and kneeled to pick some toys up "So what's wrong with Teddy? Toire finally worked his last nerve?" I asked giggling "I Heard that !" Her voice shouted I laughed at her then looked at James who had frozen "Babe what's up?" I asked urgently leaning to him "She's dead" he whispered "Who?" I asked worriedly"Mitzi died in her sleep"He whispered again "Come again...?" I kinda wanted it to be a lie but he stood up and looked me in the eye "Mitzi has died" ...
*James POV*
Cissa froze as I repeated me words ,I knew this particular house elf meant so much to Cissa and Scorp ,but also so much to Rosie that's why we didn't tell her... She wouldn't understand ,I helped Cissa sit down "Mitzi?" She kinda whispered ,I guess she was waiting for her to appear in front of her like normal "James don't lie to me" she whispered "its not good to begin a marriage with such cruel lies"she whispered again I just sighed and held her close to me " Please tell me your lying "she began to cry ruining my new blue shirt I sighed and held her .
Cissa shouted at Toire this afternoon telling her not to be so bossy and too leave her alone , Toire was shocked to say the least and left immediately .
When Rosie arrived home Draco explained what had happened , the young girl was sad but asked Draco if she could write a poem for her Best friend ,Draco was pleased his youngest daughter was so generous.
*Rosie's POV*
I was very upset when I got home from muggle school and daddy told me about Mitzi ,I ran to my room and drew a picture for my best friend ,I then ran to Cissy's room which was across from mine ,I slowly opened the door and saw her saying a spell to her self then her tummy turned pink and a number 2 and the letters M-o-n-t-h-s showed up I was curious what that meant so I ran to Malfoy Manor Library and grabbed a spell book ,I looked at the pictures until I saw one that look like what Cissy's did " preg-nan-cy spe..ll "i sounded the words ,I didn't know what it was .
At dinner I sat on my chair as everyone else eat quietly eat " Teddy-Bear? "I whispered as people started talking " Yes Rosie?"Teddy asked me eating Mommy's chicken pie "What's a Preg-nan-cy spe..ll?" I asked he choked on his dinner and James patted his back "Are you OK Bro?" he asked "Erm yeah , Rosie let's go get that book you wanted " Teddy said picking me up and running out , when we arrived in my room he asked "where did you hear that RosaLynne?" He looked nervous "Cissy did it I looked it up " I pointed to my desk where the book laid be ran to the book And read it "are you sure Rosie?" I nodded "yep it said 2 M-o-n-t-h-s I said sounding out the letters " are you sure?" He asked so I nodded "OK promise you won't say anything?" I nodded again .

Heyy next chapter is written if I get more then 15 views today I will update tonight!!~PaigeJenny