chapter 4

*scorps POV*
When i heard about James I was furious I sent a letter to the one person I never thought i'd speak to again

WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE! LUCIUS MALFOY I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU EVEN TOUCH JAMES I WILL KILL YOU MYSELF! YOU COWARD! I WILL FIND YOU!
~S.M"
I sent him the letter and went to find mum and dad who were with Ginny and Harry.
Mum sat down and rubbed her baby bump i sat next to her "Mum... Are you ok?" She sighed "I've been better son..."i hugged her and she hugged me back "Scorp?" Lily(Harry and Ginny's daughter ) said i picked her up she's 9 now "Hey pumpkin whats up?" "James playing hid and seek,can we find him?"she asked i sighed"we will i promise" she smiled and hugged me and then she went to Albus.

*James Pov*
I can't believe it all i was doing was walking in the Shrieking Shack and I got grabbed, I felt myself apparating i opened my eyes and saw Narcissa Malfoy(the first) "GET OFF ME!" I screamed at her she let me go "i mean no harm James,Honestly" she said she dropped her wand on the floor for me to pick up "Take me back"I demanded "on one condition, You save my grandchildren from any harm" she begged "fine" i said she apparated me back and i ran to the castle and into McGonagall's office I saw my parents and my siblings and Hermione and Draco "JAMES!!!"Lily said running to me my parents gasped and ran to hug me "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!" Mum shouted she sounded like grandma "Narcissa Malfoy took me she said she would let me go if i promised keep Cissa and Scorp from any harm so i did '' I saw Draco looking furious "I'm sorry Draco, 'Mione " i said"its not your fault sweetie... "Mione said "Where's Cissa?"i asked "She fainted when she found out you was missing '' Dad said.

*NEXT DAY* *CISSAS POV*
James came and saw me last night,Madam Pomfrey wouldn't let me leave the hospital wing even though I'm fine .
James brought me a sandwich and some crisps "Thanks"i said.

*19 NOVEMBER *
Our parents and the ministry made us stay at school. Today is James' birthday,I got up early and went to the kitchens and asked the house elves to make him a cake for tonight (he's having a surprise party ) I then went to the Slytherin common room and woke Scorp and Louis up then i went to the Head prefect common room woke teddy we all met in the Gryffindor tower and woke James up"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" We screamed he jumped up and laughed. After breakfast we went to the quidditch try outs (they had been postponed until school was safe) James,Fred, Louis and I tried out (i tried for Chaser and seeker, Fred and Louis tried for beaters and James tried for beater and seeker) after try outs it was announced that James was to be Seeker and Fred and myself were beaters "sorry mate" Fred said "Its OK wasn't that bothered anyways".
*LATER THAT NIGHT, TEDDY'S POV*
We were all sat waiting for Cissa to bring James to the party.
We saw them walking down and when they arrived we shouted surprise...
Half an hour later i had just finished dancing with Victoire when she spotted Cissa sitting by herself we walked to her hand in hand "hey zweetie are you OK"she asked "I saw James Kissing 2nd year Lauren Hunter from Ravenclaw" oh crap... i heard about her she is well known for giving love potions to people she wants to date i left Victoire with Cissa and went to James "James tell me who Lauren Hunter is ''I said"the most beautiful popular witch in Hogwarts " i sighed and dragged him to professor Slughorn to get an antidote

Heyy hope u like this chapter !!!! You all are literally the best ever 190+ views in 5 days love you!!~PaigeJenny