Chapter 14

Never let me think 'what could possibly go wrong' ever again. A lot of things went wrong as soon as I said that.

Sitting in the bioship ignoring everyone's glances towards me, and I assume Superboy is doing the same. Apparently Megan did not get what I said earlier about how speaking in someone's mind is an extreme invasion of privacy!

I sit next to Kaldur near the front of the ship and just look at my hands. I am trying to actively avoid looking out the window, despite being a hero that is on tall rooftops a lot I have a severe fear of heights. It's as ironic as like a sailor having a fear of wind, it shouldn't happen.

Kaldur shifts next to me but does not speak to me, he speaks to Superboy. Why does he seem like he more approachable one? Oh yeah, he is hiding his emotions because of years of training.

"I may not have psychic powers, but I know what you're thinking. You over reacted and do not know how to apologize." He pauses then finishes. "Just say sorry."

I feel his gaze glance over at me and I do not acknowledge him. My brother and the others in the back are whispering something, probably about how Superboy and I reacted. No bother focusing to listen to them, I know what they're saying.

They are probably saying 'That he and I will come around eventually, it's just Cadmus that messed with our heads'.Dick is probably trying not to let it show how much that it hurts to even associate me with the torture from Cadmus, and Wally is likely sending mental support to him.

"Don't ever use that power on me, ever! Don't you think that after being held at Cadmus, I most likely would not want someone in my head! So get it through your thick skull."

That was one of the rare moments where I have ever screamed out of anger at someone. I've raised my voice, talked sternly, but I've only screamed less then ten times before. Do I feel bad? Of course I do, but she should have realized that after she did that the first time that it was not an okay power to use. It is her normal culture though, so I can't be entirely mad at her. I do need to apologize, but not now. Yeah I will, yeah, later.

God. Cadmus will pay for what they did to me, the torture they inflicted; for taking a year and a half of my life away from me. I still don't know why. Maybe because of my powers, but I cannot even remember how I got them so maybe it was to give me powers. I just sit silently as I contemplate the different ideas bouncing around me head.

"Woah! You look just like Vi." I hear Wally shout and that catches my attention. I turn and glare at Megan, who has shapeshifter to look like me.

She has my short blonde hair and the white and blue and red uniform I am wearing; still haven't have time to look into my more permanent style of costume. She looks exactly like me at the moment, except, she does not have a scar across her nose. If you focused on my face you could still the end of the scar near my eyebrow.

"You missed the scar Megan." Dick and I point out in tandem. Still have that twin speak even after not being around each other for awhile, awesome.

"Oh! I didn't even notice it. It's really hard to see with your mask. I still can't see it." Megan mumbles sheepishly as she changes back to her normal self.

"So you two really do have that twin speak Rob always talked about. Awesome!" Wally laughs and spins in his chair.

"And your clothes?" Kaldur brings the topic back to Megan's shape shifting.