-Dilemma -

Dilemma- a situation in which a difficult choice has to be made between two different things you could do!

The day when my life changes start as an ordinary day, I was at work making a honest living.

"Come on Dale! We need you to hurry up and finish this last trailer," I heard this nigga Josh scream from across the warehouse. Josh is my part-time manager at Pack And Ship.

"Man, send someone in here to help me if you want this done any faster." I am joking, it's never no real pressure when it's time to work.

"Nope, I think we will work you today. It's Friday and you was late, you owe me!
Let's Go" Josh yell as he walk  away.

I did just that. I unloaded a 1500 piece truck in 30 minutes. I guess that's why I'm their "Go To Man".

Chapter 1

I' ve been here slinging these boxes for about 4 years now. I make a decent amount of money every two weeks, it pays the bills, and keeps me from begging a mother- fucker for shit. The company keeps trying to promote me to a sorter. It's an extra $60.00 dollars a week, but because the sorter will be directing the boxes down the correct conveyor belt depending on the zip code. That means I will have to learn over over 500 zip code, and that ain't happening. I smoke way too much weed to remember all that shit.

"Damn, I almost forgot it is payday. Let me get my ass up out of here and hit these streets." I thought. "I'll hit up the weed man, then call my lil baby to see if she want to chill. You know Netflix and chill"." I laugh at myself, knowing what's really about to go down. First I'll stop in the hood right off Sky Hills Ave to cash my check.

In the hood, there is no ID needed and no questions asked. I grew up on this side of town, but about two years ago, I grabbed a two bedroom apartments on the Southside where the crime rate is alot less,l.

I punch the clock then hit the block. The corner store is packed full of people from the neighborhood. I jumped out, left my car running and the door open. My custom made box holds 4 12inches Boss speakers and a 150watts amplifier. You already know that turned the store up.

"What's up old school?" I said as I moved through the crowd. Horse, Willie, Karl, my homie Byrd, Kizzy, even Brina and April was on the block...I mean it was lit

"What's up y'all boys?"

Byrd passed me the weed. "I can't call it." Kizzy said, "I see you still working Mr. Working Man." They were smoking on some loud, as usual.

"My nigga you look exhausted," Byrd said as he hopped on his bike to catch a pop coming up the street.

"Hell yeah I'm tired. I went out with Ka'Ron and his boys last night, you know them fool be going in for real," I said. "Feel like that job got the butter from the duck today. I'm heading home for a few. Let me slide in the store and cash my check so you can sell me a grams or two before I head out.

"You can cash your check but, I don't have no weed. We got rocks my boy," Kizzy said as he kept his eyes focus on his surroundings.

I walked in the store and headed straight towards the boil peanuts. There were people everywhere. Kids stealing, drunk ass old men buying beer, hoes talking mess to each other. Hibbi was behind the counter trying to maintain his cool. This type of activity only happens in the hood, I'm just trying to get to the peanut pot.

After, I had enough of the peanuts I headed the counter.

"Aye, let see a pen my friend so I can sign the back of this check," I said as I lean over the counter.

"Here, and I'm going to need $3.00 for that cup of peanuts your ass ate out my pot," said Hibbi as he passed me the pen from behind the bullet proof glass.

"Man, damn your peanuts, you already gone charge me $5.00 for receiving in my own money."

We laughed and talked a little more noise to each other, then I headed out.

I signed out with Kizzy, told him I love him and to be safe. Then jumped in my car and pick up my phone. I see 7 missed calls , four from Ka'Ron and three from ol' girl, Miranda.

I hit Ka'Ron back up.
"What's up bruha," I said as Ka'Ron answer the phone.

Karon: "Did you make to work? I called you 'bout a hundred times, what you got going on? You must be eating pussy you didn't answer the phone."

"Nawl, not yet," I joked, "I'm heading to pick up ol girl from IG. You know the one we seen at Club Hype on Christmas."

"Oh, the one who had the friend that wanted me while Misha was in that bitch? She wasn't going for it, but yeah, I know who you talking about. Hoe with the long hair and big booty?

Damn, you still talking to her? You haven't hit that yet? Yeah, you tripping, you was supposed to smash that night." I couldn't believe this nigga. "I see I'm gon' have to show you how you play them hoes."

"Me and Red in the streets looking for something sweet. Fuck with me when you head back out," he said seriously. Ka'Ron ain't have time to joke.

Ken'Dale : "Fa sho."

Next call was to Miranda. She is so sexy but, aggravating as hell. The lil Bitch has a sporty mouth, but a ass so fat. I guess I will call her and see if she ready for me to come get her.

Phone rings

Miranda: "Find you someone to play with Dale" she didn't even say hello.

Ken'Dale (Dale) :"Damn baby is you ready or not? I'm on the way, text me your address again."

No response.

Either the call dropped, or the lil bitch hung up. Not sure which one, but I was sure she got the message because seconds later a text came through. It was a picture of her in the mirror wearing a tight fitted PINK dress, with her hair in a ponytail. Her address was under it.

I texted back, "damn you sexy and omw."

I jumped on 95 heading north to get baby. My silver 2013 Buick LaSable did 85 all the way to her place. As I pulled up in The Oaks of Sharing apartments in front of building 10, I turned my music down and blew the horn once, and waited.

A couple minutes later she came out wearing a pair of black jeans and a black tank top, a red and black checkerboard shirt tied around her waist, and rocking a pair of red, black and white Jordan's...the 11's. She has black long curly hair. It flowed down her back and was complimenting her even caramel tone. She couldn't be no more than 145 pounds, but she has curves in all the right places. Her scent filled the car immediately, as she stepped in. She smelled like cotton candy. Her scent alone got my dick hard. I sat up in my chair, adjusted my shit, and leaned over to kiss her on her neck.

Dale :"Damn you smell good, and looking good," I was mesmerized. "How have your day been?"

Miranda: "Okay," she said, "I've been waiting on your ass for about two hours, but other than that I'm good"

Dale : "Where is the weed around here?" I asked.

Miranda: "Boy, I don't know. I don't smoke like that," her lip was turned up like she smelled shit.

Dale : I thought to myself, "oh yea there is Dank and Scoop trap around the corner, those soft ass niggas be having some good weed."

We pulled out of the complex and headed in their direction.