Propensity

Propensity - an inclination or natural tendency to behave in a particular way.

  "This house is huge I could definitely live like this, I whisper in Miranda's ear as we walked lite on the teal and gold marbel floor.

"Miranda, sweetie is that you? a french accent softly said in the distance echo, as foot steps follow."

"Yes, mother and I have company so make sure you are dress!" Miranda says looking at me. "Remember the three rules," she whispers with her hands on my chest.

"Well hello there, my name is Jama' Baptiste-Kane, you can call me Mrs.Kane. You are?"

"Kendale Strickland," replying in complete disbelief of what I see. This woman is Beauty at its rearest form. Mrs. Jama' stands 5'6, her skin tone resemble my toast in the morning from my favorite resturant, evenly browned to prefection hold a grey Yorkie . Her eyes are grey with a tint of green, but they are shape like a pair of eyes you see on a Chinese woman. Her hair is long and black with deep curls and blonde highlights. I fell in love at that very moment. Miranda is pretty, but her mother is "Mrs.Parker," fine.
Her body is tone, but feminie. A waist that introduces her ass to you while standing in front of her. Staring at her frame the entire walk to the family room. I couldnt tell you what the damn house look like I so in tune with her energy. Feeling like I need that. I KNOW I AM DEAD WRONG!

Mrs.Kane: Mr. Kendale, you can have a seat anywhere you like, she says as we locked eyes.

"Thank you. You have a beautiful home Mrs.Kane, " stating while trying to keep my cool, what I really want to say is you have a beautiful home and I will like to fuck you all over this muthafucka, hell miranda can even join.

Mrs.Kane : "So,what do you for a living Mr.Kendale?"

Dale: "I am currently working at a warehouse, I' ve been there for many years now. I plan on attending school in the fall to work towards my A.A. degree in science."

Mrs.Kane : "Really, that's nice. Would you like something to drink ?I have sodas, juice, water, liquor, your choice."

"Do you have Hennessy with a splash of Coca-Cola?" I ask.

Yes, I do! My husband Miranda's dad, that's his favorite drink she said with a soft grin her face. She pour my drink and bought it to me then sat down on the sofa across from me.

"Miranda, sweetie come join us, you have been on that phone enough," Mrs.Kane said with a stern tone.

"I agree! You can sit next to me", I said while hitting the cushion next to me.

Wondering,who she could be texting? Probably, one of her friends telling them what just happen and to call the police. She came and sat down right next to me, while still texting. As, soon as ass hit the cushion the doorbell rings. My heart drop to the bottom of my stomach. Her mother jump up from the sofa.

"I wonder who that is, I wasn't expecting anymore company," she says as she exit the room.

I grab Miranda's phone scroll up the last few texts.

BFF: Girl wyd? Did he come get you?
MIRANDA: Yea chile , long story but he came.
BFF: Y whts wrng? Don't tell me he rapping the whole ride and stunting with broke ass?
MIRANDA: Nope girl, Lol we at my momma house. I will ttyl
BFF: NOOOOOOO, BITCH YOU TOOK HIM TO MOM DUKES, BITCH YOU IN LOVE !CALL ME ASAP!

I handed her the phone back, and swallow my drink.

"Who is that at the door, and where is the restroom?" I asked with an aggravating look.