Commence

Comence-begin

Next day jump I up at 8 am did 100 jumping jacks, 100 push ups and 100 set up. Took a shower cook me a egg sandwich and prayed and started my day. As, I was heading out the door Sunshyne called KaRon had court he got 50,000 bond. That's already 5,000 gone I thought to myself.

He said you are bonding him out ! When you going to have the money, Sunshyne says I can tell she pist off.

"How much do I need upfront, Shyne?"

"Don't call me that! I am mad right now give me at lease 15 Dale. We all know he looking at sometime he going to skip bond he not going back to court. Them muthafuckers is going to have to catch him, period! I really need my money, Dale."

"I got you. Get him out and I will be there to give you the money. Did you get his car ? " I ask.

I will call them once you and I get off the phone. I will have my home girl Casey to take me up there and get his car, yall better have my money too, so sick of yall! Oh, girl people call me and just post bond hers was only 10,005 her cousin meet me early this morning with the money. You know her cousin she make the clothes everybody wearing. Her name NevaFellOFF_Toya, on IG she said her cousin Kella and Pit being fucking for awhile now. Pit call and her told her to tell her cousin to go ahead and bond out he will give her money right back. So, you know they rocking kinda steady.

Yea, was my reply. She continue with that bullshit for another 15 minutes then I told her I had to go. Jr, was texting.

Gm, daddy, the text read. Jr (Lil Dale) what most of my family call him. He is a good kid, he look just like me beside the fact that he mix. His mother is a white woman name Lynn. She bad. Sexy, good credit, business woman and a damn good mother. She is my first babymother and to be honest my first love. Baby, don't have me on child support, she don't call me with he say or she say drama, she let me live all she want me to be is great. A great father, and man.

Jr, is not around much. They move alot. His mother married to a dude in the military. He do right by them, so we respect the man. Jr just turn 17 years old. He is a straight A' s student. He attends a private school in Oregon. She plan on him staying there in Oregon and completely college there. I do the best I can for my boys. I have three boys. KaRon nor Sunshyne has any kids. My other two sons are 11 Ke'Vel and Kel'Ron 9 we call him KMoney, Pit gave him the name. Their mother is black woman. She not up to Lynn speed put she has a lot of potential. She is alot younger then Lynn. Lynn is 36 years old and Shay 24 years old with a lot of growing to do. She is a good mother but she could use some guidance. Shay steals out of retail stores heavily. She is the plug on the latest tends. She did 3 years in prison behind that bullshit. She have chill a little on that and focus more on doing hair. I am proud of her.

I really don't like texting so I called my son instead.

Dale: What's up son ?
Jr: Hey Dad, I have a surprise for you !
Dale : What's that? I ask.
Jr : I am in town my mother said I can spend the weekend with you if it's okay, with you.
Dale : Now, you know that's cool with me.Right now I am out of town but I will be back tonight round 7pm. I will see you then.
Jr: Okay, ttyl love you.

We hung up as I pulled up on my cousin FatBoy. He own 3 successful tire, and minor car repair shop. They mainly focus on custom tires and rims.

"Cousin, what blew you in town?" FatBoy said as he swipe the sweat and oil marks off his face.

Dale: "I wanted to talk to you in person about a business opportunity."

We step into his office. A small room that sat in the back of the shop. There wasn't one picture of his family in there. He kept his family separate from his work life at all time. It was full with posters of race cars and models, and smelled like cigarettes. I handed him 14 grams of cocaine and 250 pills. Told him for the 14 grams he can give me $600.00 anybody else I will need 800.00 and for the pills he can give me $2 a pc for them anyone else I will need $3 to $5.00 a piece for them. If they are buying more then 50 at a time. He agree to the terms stood up and dug into his pocket and count out $1300.00 and handed to me then ask.
Fatboy: " How much more do you have left and when will you be leaving? "

Told him I will be leaving today wanted bless him with those prices but I got a plug on the work. He said before today is over he will need another 14g on the clean. So, I just throw him the other half 14grams and left the shop. I knew right then I was in business from that moment going forward. See, my cousin had kids six from his wife and three more from another woman. He take care two households so making money is always in his plans. It's summer time and all our kids need school clothes.

I headed back to the place were I will be staying for a couple of weeks, to clean and grab what I needed to get back on the road. I pulled up to my cousin house and got out the car and looked around. It was beautiful older white woman walking their dogs in groups 3's and 4's. White men's are playing golf together. Shit, looked so peaceful. It was the ideal environment I want to raise my kids in. Until, a white woman in her mid 30's turn her nose at me when I spoke as she was walking by. It snap me back to reality. We are not wanted here either.

I counted out 100K  to take. Then grab the coke and pills and placed them in a suitcase my cousin had in the closet. Took the other three bricks and put them under the mattress, and dug a hole in their backyard and drop the safe in it. I am not sure what in here and don't have time to find out. Jump in Jenni car and head back to Duval.