Manoeuvre

Manoeuvre- a movement or series of moves requiring skill or care.

     The weekend was a success! But, the reality is I cant live like that everyday. I have a little money but, in 8 months I will be broke if I am not out here working. I had to find work, anything to keep money coming in. I figure staying in Duval wouldnt hurt, I could clean up some of this bullshit that's going on. Dont feel that warehouse is a option after what I just seen. The thought alone of  the type  money that can be made .."Ouuuuu," in my Young Ma' voice.

   Ka'Ron call saying he wanted to meet me, he needed to talk to me.  Heading to holla at Ka'Ron, I rode in complete silence. I needed to think of my next move, and thank God for allowing me to see another day. What  Dave was talking on the yachet sound better and better the more I think about it.

   Ka'Ron meet me at his spot in the hood.  We sign in and hug. 

"Lil bruha,why you not at work?" Ka'Ron ask but he already knows the answer.

" Man, fuck that job. The shit from the other day more then what I will ever make working there for 20 years. Put it like this , bruha I am NEVER going back there. I said with a serious face!"

"I figure you would say that! Dale, this life isnt like those call centers you work at, or them warehouses. This LIFE OR DEATH!! You either in or you X out!! Keep your gun and dont trust nobody.. you feel me! "

"Man, you know I am going to make back to my boys, you tripping!" I said. I can scense the fear in Ka'Ron voice. He scare not for himself, but for me!

Pit: "Lil bruha I hear you! Keep in mind niggas will kill you, and dont give a fuck about Jr, Kel'Vel or Ke'Ron. I Love You! I have to sit for a little while, do this little time. All I need you to do is keep in touch. Hold a little something down for me. Take care of my nephews and Mom. Sunshyne good!" Ka'Ron replied trying to convince himself things will be good.

"Hold long they talking,? I said like I had everything under control.

Pit: "2 years, but you know that's no time. They were oftening me 8 years, but my lawyer did her thing, because of the gun charge I caught prior to the shit at the club."  Pit says with a smile.

I am mad as fuck but I am not going to show it. I cut our conversation short. Told bruha I had a few plays to catch before I take it in to Shay shit. I did just that. Slide through the hood to find two workers to help me move my shit out of my apartment into storage.
Call my job, informing them I found work else where. 

The next few days I drove around the city in circles, selling the rest of these drugs. I throw my nigga MellyMel some pills on the house, just cause he my nigga. By, Friday I was tried, exhausted. I sold everything I had except a few pound of weed and whatever in my safe. Told Shay I had some business to handle. I will be gone for a couples days. She didnt ask where but, she did ask how long?

Shay: "What's a couple of days? What are you going to do about your job?"

Dale : "Listen, dont worry about all that. I dont stay in the apartments any more so do not pop up there on that crazy shit and I don't work at the warehouse anymore, just know I got shit under control. I am focusing on moving yall out of here within the next month."

I return to Orlando. I got my car painted. Got a storage and left my car there with the safe inside the trunk. Had Fatboy wife rent me a  2018 jeep Grand Cherokee. Fatboy took me to his homie house, he put tint on it for $50.00. The more conseal the less chances you are being pull over. Now, I can slide up and down the road without the extra worries. I got a two bedroom apartment, in Orlando  not far from a good elementary school. I am going to furnish it and place Shay and the boys there in two or three weeks. I just need a little time to get things on a schedule.  Days has pass by no call from Dave. I am running out of drugs. I serve pills at the strip club Fatboy like to hang out in, but nothing major. I need work. 

    That night I receive a call from Dave. He wanted to meet me at Roux in Tampa, Fla tomorrow around 10am. He advise me to dress casual this will be my job interview. I will need to bring a copy of my social security card and id. Dave also sent me a website link to go online to fill out an application with the company. I was confuse, I thought he said I would be making deliveries, dropping off cases of guns, not delivering fucking garbage dumpsters. I scracthed my head and did what was ask of me, with no question ask. He told me to apply for the supervisor position, job code 32567.  I will not have drive the trucks, I hope. The supervisor position require me to have
  7 years of journeyman experience in heavy mechanical, electrical equipment, machinery, and controls
used in water or wastewater treatment plants and 2 years planning, scheduling, and analyzing manpower.
materials, and equipment requirements that include 1 year supervisory experience, or
Vocational, mechanical trade school, or apprenticeship program diploma, or certificate in a related field
and 7 years experience.

After reading all that I am not sure if this is for me. I do not want to work a 9am til 5pm type of job. Those jobs dont pay enough. I deicided I will still meet him and ask about the other delivery position.

    I arrive 15 minutes early, dress in my best attire. I even had on my "Neyo," business jacket on. We ate good. I order the New Orleans shrimp and grits. Dave order the Smothered Blackened Catfish with grits. That was my first time eatting there and it was on point. Thought to myself "I have to bring Shay here." Dave ask for my copies, and thank me for completely the application and scoring a 98% on the math test.

 Dale :  "Yeah, glad you bought that up." I state as he is thanking me.
That position isn't what we talk about on the boat. Do not get me wrong I am humble enough to take the job but it's not enough money, I need real money."

Dave : "Oh, Dale it is! Trust, me! You are leaning a helpping hand, just as we talk about on the boat. See, Dale presentation is everything. You don't want to look like you selling guns! Do you?"

Dale: "I understand!"

Dave :"Dale, you will go through alot of training. You must learn the company its in and outs. Most importantly you must learn the people. Who to talk to and what to talk about, are important. Your training will be for 6weeks, you will have every weekend off  during those 6 weeks. Four weeks of company polics and two weeks of delivery schdule. Monday, I need you to be here in Tampa the training center is located here.  I will email you the details. Do you have any questions for me?"

Dale : "What about the pay?" I inqury!

Dave: "Great question! I will pay you $15.75 a hr  while you are in training. Thats 1,240 every two weeks, 2,480 a month. Direct deposit or  paper pay check your choice. Once you have completed the training and you are making deliveries your secondary income will start. You will  need to sign paper work, a contract agreement form. There is alot more steps you will have to complete before you are completely in. I will put you in a suite as long as you need, top floor because of the weed smell. That also include free food because you are family. Kendale, there is alot money, trust, and energy being invested in you.  I need you to be focus!"

  Dave and I stood up, shook hands and that was the end of our conversation.