Badinage

Badinage : humorous or witty conversation

Soon as I hit the city limits my phone rung. It was Shay.

"Hello, beautiful I said with a smile on my face as I answer the phone."

"Don't answer the phone like you miss us! How have you been? The boys say they miss their father you should come get them today I have a lot of heads to do," Shay suggested.

"That's a great ideal but, I have a better one . How about if we all get away for a day or two, me, you and my three boys, " I said with proud.

"Yes, baby daddy that would be cute!" Shay replied. "When should I start packing?"

"Tonight,I will be over there in a few I have a little running around to do." Let me call you back! I need to call Sunshyne!"

"Okay, baby daddy I am going to pack and do like two or three heads so I can have a little money in my pocket. See you in a few."

It felt so good to be able to say let's get away with no worries. I can't wait to see her face when she see what I give her for school clothes this year.

I headed to my momma house that's where Sunshyne said she will be. Pulled up and her black 2019 Lamborghini Huracan was back in under the car porch. I pulled in the yard behind Sunshyne. I got out the car, Ka'Ron came flying up the street in his 2door black Camero.

"Who car are you in bruh", ask Ka'Ron?

"This is a rental," I responded.
Honestly, is it's our cousin car just didn't want Pit to know where I hid the rest of the money, drugs and whateva in the safe.

"You got sis money? ask Ka'Ron?

"Yea, she in the house. Are you coming in to speak? I got your money too. I respond "

Pit : " Nope, you know mom is going to look at me with disappoint in her eyes. I can't deal with that right now I got too much going on now."

Dale: "Okay, but she still mom. Nobody, is living perfectly, we all sinners."

I throw him the money bag with 10,000 in it. We hugged and he headed out. Speeding down the street. Before, I could walk to the door Sunshyne was heading out.

Sunshyne: "Where did Ka'Ron go?"

I don't know he said he had something to do! I replied to Sunshyne mean ass.

Dale :"Hi, mom how have you been?" in my most sincere tone.

MaDukes: "I been good, son. How about yourself? " Your mother miss you and my grandkids, bring them by to see me. "

Dale: "Yes, mama. I can make that happen."

We smile at each other as she headed inside the house.

"Who car are you driving? And where is my money little boy?" Sunshyne said.

We laugh. I grab her like I grab that damn safe and pick her right off her feet. She scream and yelled. She even tried fighting back nothing she did got me to let her go. Not until she apologized for the disrespect, and she did. I let her go and she fix her hair and caught her breathe.

"Boy, you play too much with your strong ass." She said as she punch me on in my chest.

"Whatever lil mama you gone learn to respect me when you see me. Don't let this baby face fool you. I am a grown ass man. Most women just call me daddy. "

I open the passenger car door and pick up my Nike book bag and showed her the money. Where do you want me put at?

Sunshyne: "Hold it, there is something I will like to talk you. Do you have a minute?"

Dale : "Shoot, let me hear it."

Sunshyne: "I will like to buy a shopping center. The shopping center will have a restaurant and a daycare a after school program that help with homework and teen job placement in it. We can rent the remaining of the place to maybe a barbershop owner, we can even have an arcade in it. What do you think? "

Dale : "I am down Sunshyne! Let know how much I will have to put in and I will talk to Pit to see what he can do. "

"Okay, I love you my little/big brother." Sunshyne said as she kiss my face while I place the money in her big ass MCM bag.

We hug and we both pull off. One thing about her, if she want it she gets it. She is so focus on being establish. She don't have a IG or Facebook. She has one for her bondsman company but not one for her personal life. She has a lot of friends in high places. She didn't even have to ask she could have just signed me up. My next stop I drove by my apartment to see if anything look out of place, but didn't feel like stopping so I head to Shay house.

Pulling up to the door, I felt so excited knowing how they were going to react to my presence. Damn, I miss my boys. I turn the knob to check if the door was unlock. It was so I walked in.
Two unfamiliar faces starred at me as I enter.

"Shay, girl someone just walk in, "
says one of the girls with her hair standing straight up on in her head. Shay came rushing from the back of the apartment and jump into my arms. She wrap her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I grab a hand full of her ass and carried her into the back of the apartment and laid her on her Queen size bed. While kissing her neck and rubbing on her nipple, she whisper in my ear.

"Zaddy home! Do zaddy miss his babyma pussy? "She miss him," she said as she stroke the head of my hard dick. "

Dale: "Yea, zaddy miss her. Let me put it in zaddy she moan."

Shay was wearing this long sun dress with no pants or bra under it. She smelled like she has just jump out the shower so you know I had to get some of that fresh and clean pussy. I whisper back.

"This your dick girl, get it" as I put her tittie in my mouth.

She slide my boxers and pants down just enough for the head and about 2 inches was hanging out. She gently wrap her manicure hand around it and led me into her softest place. I played there for a minute or so, just to get it wet, make sure it's wet all on the outside. Once I felt her walls lock on to my head, I knew she was ready. She starts to reach down trying to pull my pants down further. She wants me all of me. I climb all the way into her, and she is so wet my nuts was wet. After I came I stayed in it. Rest my nuts in that spot under the pussy right before you get to that asshole laying round in it. Being inside of Shay for those 15mins release a lot of pressure, and anxiety I was carrying around. I need that, and she knew it. We both snap back to reality and jump up out the bed heading to the bathroom. She wipe off and told me the boys were outside and to go get them so we can get ready to leave while she finish the hoes hair up front. I jump in the shower thinking I know I got something to wear in here. Got out the shower and found me some boxers and Jordans shorts and a white tee then roll me a blunt.