Adjudicate

Adjudicate : make a formal judgment or decision about a problem or a disputed matter.

I got in the car, pulled out the hand guns from my center console and start thinking about killing this little bitch. Before she tells everything. I sat there for about ten minutes looking at my guns. Remembering that I told her mother my real name like a dumb ass they will have the U.S Marshall's after me, I can tell she somebody important. FUCK FUCK FUCK what should I do ? The garage door started to lift. I hurry and jump out of the car and made sure  one in the chambers  and ran towards the door that lead to the house. She  lock the door. I BAM ..AND BAM with the butt, of the gun.

Miranda : " Please Kendale just leave. Go far, far away. Do not call me nor text, nothing. Just FUCKING LEAVE before my family get back. Let me handle this, Please."

Miranda pledging form inside the house

I could tell from her tone that she really need space and she was right it's best I leave before her family returns. I turn around got back into the car. I slam the door and pulled out the garage racing through the neighborhood thinking where will I go from here. I was to afraid to go home, maybe the police camping out around the corner in a damn delivery truck just waiting on my silly ass, and if they got my address they know where my baby mama stay by now.

Fuck...Fuck.. I should've just left. I just wanted some weed, trying to get high while the lil hoe give some head. Bitch ass Ka'Ron always on some other shit! Blaming everyone and everything except myself.

BEEEEPPPP, the sound of a car horn from the impatient mothafucker behind me, snap me back into reality. I didn't notice how long I had been sitting at this stop sign. I grab the wheel shot them a bird and took off through the stop sign. I jump on Interstate 10 heading towards I95 trying to make it to Interstate 4 without being stop by the police.  I am driving the speed limit, in complete silence, trying to get my head rap around what's going on and what will be my next move, and what the fuck could be in this safe, I can't wait to pull up to my cousin place in Orlando. I will call her when I am a little closer just so, I am not just popping up.

Exiting off of Lee rd, I grab my phone and call.

"Dale prefect timing I am heading to the airport, and didn't want pay for a cab and or leave my truck at the airport for two weeks. How long will you be here?" She says as I explain to her coming over for a few days.

Not, sure probably couple days.

Jenni: "Great,you can house sit while you are here. Just clean up behind yourself, and no smoking in my house. Me and Micheal celebrating our fifth year anniversary in Dabi, "

Jenni excite

My cousin and her husband are army brats. They are living good off the government. No kids, just them. Like my cousin said prefect timing I need this space. The ride to the airport was quick. I am now finally alone.

I back the car in the garage , and unloaded it. I sat up shop in one of the 3 guess bedrooms. Laying just the money I had in my pocket on the, I grab the guns, my scales, lighter, newports everything I made about 3 trips. Then layed everything on the bed that's when I realize it has to be something in the safe.

These lames really had money. Counting only one stack 50,000 dollars. I been working for this dumb as warehouse for 4 years and never seen 50,000. Now I got over 300,000 on the bed that's all mines.

4 bricks , weed, and 6 bags pills

4 bricks , weed, and 6 bags pills. I am "The Man." In the middle of my celebration of my new life, my phone rings.

It's my homie from the hood calling to let me know Karon in jail and he need bond money. The police pulled him over after they was leaving the club. The police found guns, drugs, money, liquor, he snatch and a  stripper bitch  from the club. He fucked up moving fast on them jiggs trying to fuck. The police impound the car and took both of their asses to jail. I explain I would have minutes on the phone in 30 minutes and I am calling Sunshyne now.

I thought to myself, glad I didn't meet up with that fool. Sunshyne is our old sister she keep us in line. She always has, growing up with her was like having two mothers in the house. I dreaded calling her. She don't "sugar code," nothing with us. Everytime Karon or I went to jail she would make us pay the full 10% of bond no payment plans and would send bounties at our asses, if we miss court. No other bondsman will even deal with us, because they are so scare of her. Then she would deposit half the bond money into our mother's checking account showing us how we could be helping our mom instead of wasting money. That always made us feel bad.

The phone rang once and she answer with angry tone. I wanted to hang up but that will be mean, so I just say there listening to vent on how reckless our lives are. I told her I am doing better,and her response was "shut up, you up to something too!"

She said a friend of hers called about 30 minutes ago telling her Pitt was going to jail him and groupie bitch. She ask if I knew the girl. I told her nope nothing bout her. She told me the little hoe will be bonding her self out then, or her people will.

I was thinking to myself, who cares I am busy so y'all make what ever happen miss me with that bullshit. He will be home tomorrow.

Then it hit me! What if he down there about the Home invasion? In the middle of my thoughts Sunshyne states, "He has no bond and he has court in the morning with a Judge by the name Judge Brown. Me and Karon both has had run-ins with this judge. She told us both, she better not see us again for no reason not even a parking ticket or she going to sock it to us.

Just when I thought shit was sweet. Fuck , Fuck ! I yelled !

RIGHT! said Sunshyne. I am so tired of you two ignorant muthafuckers. Y'all act like life is recyclable. Once this one is gone you do not getting a new one. So, why don't y'all make the best out of the one you have, she proclaim as she was hanging up the phone in my face.

Okay let me think I can't just jump back on in the road for KaRon court date. What I need to be doing is trying to get shit right with all this work.

I bust down on the pills there was 6,000 total, 1,000 in each bag I put him two up. There is about 9 lbs of weed, I put him 5 up. 4 bricks I put three of them up, and broke one of them down right then. Good virgin cocaine. I was excited how them hoes be about their hair. Mr.GoodClean!

After, bagging up 24 ounces and 20 bags weighing  7grams and 20 bags of 3.5 grams  balls. I slide to Walwart got me boxers, a pack of undershirts and white tee' s a pair black Dickie shorts, few snacks check out and took my black ass to the house and laid down.