Proactive

Proative-creating or controlling a situation rather than just responding to it after it has happened.

Before, I knew it the car was dead silence. I could hear the sound of my own heart beating out of my chest. What just happen replaying over and over in my head as I look out the window. "Where are we going?" I asked.
Miranda: " I don't know. I am just driving I am scared Kendale. I am shaking, omg why would you stay in there when all that is happening? "

Dale: "I know you scared, shit me too, I don't know if someone got my tag. We just got to keep our mouth close. We didnt plan this or kill no one we should be good. I dont want to go to my house, that's for sure just in case someone did get my tag. Do you know somewhere we can go and just chill, and we need to stop to a gas station I need a cigarette please. My damn nerves bad right now."

Miranda got off the next exit and pull into the nearest gas staion.
"Bae girl, can you go into the store and get me a box of Newport short in a box?" I sad in a nerve tone, to make her feel bad for me so she can go into the store for me.

"Yes," she said as she reach for the 10.00 dollar bill I was digging for in my pocket. I had to have some type of leveage over her head just in case this little bitch, try some sporty shit. If I can get her on camera getting out of my car, I could tell them crackers she knew and was the get away driver. I will play this lil hoe if I have to. Right, now I am going to make her feel like she good no one seen her face or know who was driving.

"I know where we can go," she said as she got back in the car.

Miranda: "We can go to my mother house I told her earlier I would come see her today. I never brought someone to meet her so she will be excited to see me with a man. Lately she been asking me if I am gay. So, you will be my new boyfriend, don't embarrass me. Answer her questions with a yes or no ma'am.

Dale: "I don't need your elegant class ma'am!" I respond. I am alot smarter then I look, trust me I said with an evil grin.

" Prefect I might just let you smell it you keep talking like that," she says as she smile showing off those pretty white teeth.
I smile back. It made me feel a little better too. After, a 20 minutes drive we finally pull up to a gated subdivison name Kingsley's Way. These homes must be worth at lease a million or more. I see why she said that bullshit about what to say. I am nerves all over again. Man, I am round here stealing crumbs when I got the plug daughter driving. I could just kiddnap her ass and got at lease a hundred thousand for her little pretty ass. Now aint this a bitch. I thought to myself. We drove to the back of the subdivison, passing some big ass houses. I never knew there where houses like this in Jacksonville, Florida. Muthafuckers live right here in Duval with millions dollar homes. An average Joe like myself need to get out more because right I feel like a kid, I want to say "Bingo, thats my house," but I am going to keep my composure. We pull up in front of the biggest house in Kingley's Way, Miranda pulls out her phone and dial 1208# and one out four garage door open.

"What do your people do for a living?" I said as I scratch my head.

Miranda laughs

Miranda:  "Well my mother is a lawyer, and for as my dad we don't talk about it much let's just say he is really good at this one thing he loves to do, Miranda says again with a chuckle.

"What is that on thing , because living like this I will like to do it too ?" I respond. "Is he the plug? Ma'am? Is he home because I will like to speak to him ?" I asked and we both laughed but, I am dead ass serious.

" No, he is not home and my mom has a million questions for you. So, don't worry you will get to meet her for sure." Miranda chuckle again.

Miranda: "Listen Kendale this can go two ways, this can be a great experience or a fucking disaster."

Miranda says looking me square in my eyes, soon as she park the car.

Miranda: "Three things you need to remember:

1. Speak as soon you make eye contact with her.

2. When introudcing yourself say your first and last name.

3.Be honest, and polite. "

"You got it ? " she said with a stearn look on her face.

I nodded yes, and look down at my clothes they were so dirty. I didn't want to go in there like that. I jump out the backseat and ask Miranda to pop the trunk. Took everything out my pants and pocket. I know I some shorts and a better shirt. Fuck it I will put back on my work shirt back on. Woman love a man with a job.
Miranda had the key so we walk right in.