Drained out - JHOPE

"Oppa?" you called out as you entered the house you shared with your beloved rapper boyfriend Hoseok.

"Jagiya I'm here" He said, from the couch he was leaning on.

Your heart beat sped up as you heard his voice, your stomach churned with butterflies as you approached him.

After a month. He was finally back from his Japan tour. He was your happiness. And he was back.

You saw his tired figure from a few steps away, he had dark circles and his eyes weren't as bright as they would always be.

"Hi" you said as you checked for any temperature on his forehead, moving his hair aside in the process.

"I missed you" He sighed.

"I missed you too baby" you said remembering all those calls on Skype till yesterday.

You saw all his bags were unpacked and he had cooked.

"Oppa, did you sleep?" you asked, concerned.

"Not yet" he said, sitting up and scratching the back of his neck.

"Have you had your dinner?" you asked, expecting a yes.

He nodded no, looking down. You walked to the kitchen and heated the food up, serving it in plates.

You set the dining table up and called him. He didn't respond, so you went towards where he was and saw that he was deep in thought. You shook him. He smiled after he saw you.

"Dinner" you said softly and he nodded.

He wasn't eating properly, just playing with the fork, so you put hand on his arm.

"Is there something wrong baby?" you asked.

"Nahhhh! I'm cool" he said with his signature smile and cheery self but it lasted only for a second.

You took your plate and washed it. He just sat there.

"Jagi how was your day?" he asked and you nodded.

"It was okay, I was excited to see you after a month" you let out a small gasp of disappointment. You walked towards him and you pulled his fork away taking his plate as well.

He widened his eyes and you couldn't help but let out chuckle at his cute face.

You made small bites of the food and put it in his mouth, he grinned after he realised.

He seemed better after eating but he needed to rest so you dragged him towards your bedroom.

"Have you taken a shower?" you asked and he nodded no.

You set up a luke warm bathtub with his favourite shower gel and kept some towels around.

"Thank you so much" he said after walking in.

"You always do such things for me, I am only returning my favour" you said and started to walk out.

"(y/n)!" He called out.

"What?" you asked.

"I'll always do such things for you!!!! Even when we get married!!!!" He said and closed the door, making you blush like crazy.

"Idiot" you said, changing and getting into the warm covers.

He was in the bathroom for too long so you knocked.

"Come in!" He said, sounding like him, finally.

"Are you covered?" you asked, secretly hoping for a no.

"Yes" He answered and you walked in and saw him with a bubble mustache.
"Oh my god hahahahaha" you started to laugh and he fake cried.

"So mean, I thought you'd say, you look so manly let me touch your biceps" and you laughed again holding your stomach.

"Get to bed already!" you said and got out of the bathroom smiling.

He wore some fresh PJ's and snuck in next to you. Pulling you closer to him by your waist.

You turned towards him and gave him a sweet peck on his lips making him blush.

"Oh my god" he said, making you laugh.

"You're the best J-Hope" you whispered and he kissed your eyelid.

"You're the best too (y/n) saranghae" he said and then continued "you'd make a great mom too" he said and you tapped his leg with yours.

"Shuuuu! Go to sleep now" and you already heard his deep breaths.

"Saranghae Hoseok" you murmured and fell asleep in his arms.