You were sick

J-Hope

He would panic even if it was something as small as a common Cold. Hobi would try to give you everything you wanted, he'd made you hot soup and give you medicine. He'd also keep an alarm for medicine to be precise. He'd put a dozen of blankets on you but you'd kick them off in your sleep and he'd come back and put it over you again. Overall he is sunshine.

Jungkook

He'd know what to do, but he'd be worried as hell. He wouldn't want it to become worse than it already was your fever. He'd take you to a doctor and tell you to dress well. He'd make sure you had eaten well. And if you weren't agreeing to sleep he'd just pick you like a five year old and shove you in his fluffy bed.

"Don't argue with the golden maknae"

he'd say and you'd roll your eyes but listen. Overall he's awesome no complaints.

Jimin

Okay so Jimin would probably freak out and start spazzing.

"What if that medicine is the wrong one"

"please let's call the doctor"

"No wait don't eat that what if you vomit"

and you'd want him to stop but you kept quiet because you knew he'd always want the best for you. He would call a doctor home and the doctor would be patiently explaining about the medicine and diet. Jiminie would thank him and eat the same boring food you were eating just because he didn't want you to feel sick. Overall Jimin as a boyfriend is yes.

V

So we would really be worried but he'd call half his contact list or something to make sure the symptoms were just normal fever. He'd keep you overly warm by wrapping his mufflers and blankets around you.

"It's hot tae"

"Yes it's because you have a fever"

but he wouldn't panick like Jimin or J-hope. He'd be chill and handle the situation well by stuffing you with food until you whined.

Yoongi

He wouldn't show he's worried but him pacing around the whole house while talking to the doctor on the phone would show you how worried he was. He would give you the right medicines and keep forcing you to sleep.

"But Yoongi I just woke up"

"No. You need sleep"

Basically Yoongi's like that overly stern grandpa who'll give you the stank face if you don't listen to him. When you won't sleep he'll talk to you in his sleepy raspy voice. Yes pls.

Jin

Okay he's total husband material first. He'd probably spoil you with all his cooking but he'd be overly careful with you. He'd follow you with the medicine trying to make you take it

"Jagi but the medicine"

"Pls Jin it tastes bad"

"I'll make your favourite-"

"Okay"

He'd know what medicines to give you and he'd tell your mom not to worry. And he'd let you wear his sweaters.
Who wouldn't want to be buried in Jin's sweaters?

Namjoon

Very calm and collected on the outside so you don't end up worrying about him but on the inside he's overly concerned about what the hell happened when he wasn't there. He would be gentle with you and would even feed you spoons of food if you were being fussy. He'd crack corny jokes just to make you feel better. His deep voice when you're not feeling sleepy. Yes.

-------

3K people! Thank you for liking my writing I'm trying to change styles so this book can be more fun.

Surprise for all my regular voters and readers thanks for the support y'all