Stop - JUNGKOOK

"Hahahahahaha" Jimin squinted his eyes and laughed at the pick up line you just used at him. His laughter was like squeaky glass but he was cute af anyways.

"Your turn" you said holding your laughter.

His face expression controlled his laughter and he turned to flirty Jimin. He pushed his hair up and stared at you intently.

"(y/n) ah... when I saw you..." and he started singing the lyrics of just one day making fun of Suga's rap part and using the wrong lyrics.

You started to laugh and Suga cursed Jimin from across the room.

"Your turn Jagi" he said casually and it was Jimin so you didn't mind.

"Ah let's see" and then you pushed your hair behind your ear innocently.

"Jimin-shi you look so-" you were interrupted by Jungkook.

"Jimin, make up" He said with a very weird look.

Jimin saw Jungkook and then you. He was going to say something before he left but Jungkook pulled you by your wrist out of the place, into the changing room.

It was a very small place, you were starting to get restless.

"Kookie it was so much fun there why'd you get me here?" you asked and he let go of your hand.

"What was that?" he asked and you were confused to what he was talking about.

"Ah that we were playing the pick up line game" you answered and he pushed you towards the door before locking it.

"Yeah?" he asked, inches away from your face. His minty breath tickling your nostrils.

"Oppa, too close" you said, looking down and realising your mistake, hoping he would show you some mercy and let you breathe.

"Mianhae (y/n) " he mumbled, touching your lips with his.

You were losing it, he wasn't even doing anything except interrogation.

You tried to move a little but both his arms were blocking any sort of movement.

He moved his head to your next, moving your dress a little with his teeth so he could expose your collarbone.

He run his finger over your skin and dipped his head down to kiss it, you gasped.

His hands moved up and down your waist making you squirm under his grip.

"Ow!" you squeaked as he suddenly bit down on your neck. He looked up at you with a serious look, you bit down on your tongue.

He continued torturing your neck but you couldn't deny it turned you on.

You breath hitched up your throat as his cold fingers moved up your skirt, touching the inside of your thighs. You shuddered and you felt him smirk against your neck.

He moved his finger on your underwear, making you choke on your own saliva. He sneaked it inside your underwear and rubbed your clit with his thumb, teasingly slow. Your head fell back, hitting the door behind.

"Ay Jungkookie? You in there?" V asked from the other side of the door and you sweatdropped. He continued rubbing, but he increased his pace making your eyes screw shut.

"Ne" he answered and V's footsteps faded.

He looked at you, his eyes blank. He wiped your sweat off with the sleeve of his jacket and you moaned as he unexpectedly pushed a finger up you.

You bit your tongue and groaned as he started moving his finger slowly, he swallowed your moans by pulling you in a deep kiss.

Your hands went through his hair, your fingers ruining the hairstylists masterpiece.

He inserted a second finger and slowed the pace again, making you whimper in frustration. Your heart rate was dangerously fast.

He bit on your lower lip and thrusted his tongue into your mouth, slowly caressing your tongue and at the same time inserting a third finger inside you.

You were going to break the kiss because you couldn't hold back screaming, but Jungkook wouldn't let you.

You tugged on his hair stands, trying to convince him but he had so much self control it killed you. Your insides clenched around his fingers and you were reaching your high.

He quickly pulled out, his other hand pulling your hands away from his hair. He licked his fingers clean and pulling back he smirked at your flustered state.

You closed your legs tight and pushed his chest away, sitting on the sofa. Your legs ached for him, but you didn't say a word.

"Jagi, do you have to say something?" he asked, sarcastically.

"Stop" you said and he hovered over you on the sofa.

"Stop what?" he asked innocently.

You didn't dare to say anything. He quickly got on his knees and pulled your underwear off, putting your legs around his neck.

He blew on your core and your breathed deeply. He placed a kiss on your clit, his wet lips taking a toll on you.

"Jungkook" you moaned as quiet as possible.

"You meant stop this?" He asked, you looked at him, on his knees, looking up at you like he was going to do something holy and you were going to stop him.

"No" you said and he smiled, licking up your slits and then his tongue dove inside your warmth. You scratched your palms so hard, they'd be bruised.

He reached all the right places with his tongue and you struggled to breathe. He curled his tongue at one spot and you lost it.

"Jungkook!" you let out a loud moan and came. He sucked you out clean and let out a satisfactory sigh.

"Baby?" he called out after passing you your underwear. You shyly wore it and straightened ‎your skirt, fixing your hair and clothes.

You glanced up at him and you nodded yes.

"Let's see how you hit on anyone else" he said and you laughed.

"I won't I won't" you got up and put your arms around his neck.

His hands go to your waist and he holds you gently. Back to the sweetheart version of Kookie.

"Jimin is good with wom-" you interrupted him by kissing him and he gave you soft chaste kisses. He smiled at you after pulling away.

"Oppa?" you said softly and he looked at you with adoration.

"Mianhae" you said and he nodded no, opening the door to see all the boys close to the door.

"I told them not to" Suga told and raised his hands up from the other corner.

"Jungkookie grew up!" V and Jhope and Jimin yelled and Jungkook chased them off as you face palmed in embarrassment.