Kiss? - JUNGKOOK

You were restless, struggling to sleep but you couldn't. 

Why? 

Your boyfriend was busy beating the shit out of someone and that someone would too beat the shit out of Jungkook, your boyfriend. 

"Jungkook ah why can't you just be in a normal job?" you sighed to yourself. 

As if on que you hear the door of your apartment move, the clinking of keys and then finally a string of curses. 

"Kookie wait I'll open it" you hurriedly got up to open the door. 

You opened the door and your jaw dropped. He was leaning on the door frame with a a really pissed off expression. 

"Oppa what happened?" you asked whilst rubbing his arm. He gave you and incoherent  ‎nod as an answer. 

He hissed and you noticed a bruise. You wanted to beat him more for getting beaten up.

His brand new leather pants were ripped at his thigh and below his knees, his lip was cut, making him bleed and his cheekbone had a serious bruise turning green by the passing second. 

 After throwing his jacket and pulling his shoes off he layed down on the couch with a sigh. By the time you came back with some antiseptic he was half asleep.

You carefully dabbed a wet cloth on his face, earning a groan from him. 

"Mianhae oppa but I have to do this" you whispered softly. 

His eyes shut tighter everytime you dabbed some medicine on his wounds and you were trying to be gentle so he would sleep well. 

Little did you know that he was noticing everything about you, your facial features, expressions and his favourite parts. 

After you were done with the eomma work you noticed his arms, so much muscle, his slightly exposed thigh, his jaw line, so defined...finally you run your hands through his hair. 

He was so good looking, he could actually be a model if he wanted. 

You took a deep breath and went to get him a blanket, picking up his scattered shoes and jacket, placing them in their respective cupboards.  

You put his favourite blanket over him which was actually for kids because it was super soft. 

You looked if he was okay and he looked fine so you started to walk to catch up on your sleep when he held your wrist to stop you. 

You looked at him slightly startled because he was sleeping till now. He grinned at you and you wanted to slap that off his face because it was so adorable.

He pulled you on to the couch with him, you didn't take up much space and he held you tighter than possible. 

"Kookie can't. breathe. no air" you spoke. 

"You look so..." he was going to say but he stopped. 

"What?" you turned to look at him and the smile faded to a serious look. 

"Yeoppo" he said and you just blinked at him. 

You looked your worst because your skin was full of moisture, you were in your pyjama shorts and of course a loose ass tshirt.

He kissed you making you rotate your body towards him.
You didn't kiss back so he pulled away his eyebrows raised with a questioning look. Uh oh. 

"You're hurt" you stated, confidently. 

"We've done more than kiss when I was more than hurt you know" He stated cooly making your cheeks go red in embarrassment.

"Yeah...but..." you said and had that whole intimidating aura around him.

"Go on" he encouraged. 

"Bad breath kookie" you said and hid your face with your hands. 

He chuckled and took your hands away from your face and hovered you. 

"You don't have a bad breath" he said and nibbled on your bottom lip. 

"And even if you did I wouldn't care" he said and kissed you hard, you kissed him back this time making him smirk through the kiss. 

After a few more seconds he put the blanket over both of you and pulled you closer, before clapping twice so the lights turned off. 

You closed you eyes because he was so warm, you felt drowsy. 

"Saranghae (y/n)" he said before you drifted off to sleep. ‎