Mafia! Jimin

DRUGS

Jimin wouldn't involve you in his matters but he would come home everyday at time for dinner and then leave again

He was a drug dealer. The face of this gang.

"Jimin" you asked during dinner, after serving him more of his favourite food.

He looked at you lovingly.

"Yes Jagi?" he asked as you sat down, playing with the food your plate with the fork.

"So what if you get caught some day?" you asked as he looked at you a little pissed.

"Jagi I won't get caught, besides it's not a bad thing, some people die if they don't get their drugs." Jimin spoke.

"I know baby I'm just worried about you, you're such a wonderful person but you do the opposite job of what a wonderful person would do.

"What do mean Jagiya? We own chains of restaurants and I'm a direct partner" he asked taunting you to continue which was wrong.

"Jiminie..." you sighed and got up to leave, not finishing your dinner.

Giving a silent apology to whoever didn't have food you throw the food in the trash.

"I just... we will talk after we come back" you said, hopping upstairs and dressing up to go to the club.

You ended up not talking about it because your fight had turned into something else.

-------

As you ironed your curly hair you were disappointed. Jimin was rich but he didn't show it at all, he was simple and basic except for when it came to neccessary. He always provided you the best.

You never understood why he had to deal with drugs, punch people and torture them even if they were bad. Jimin was doing perfectly fine with the hotel business but this.

Jimin didn't even look like he could hurt a fly but the man has immense strength. He would often come back home with bruises refusing to talk about them and go to sleep, and when you were asleep he'd hold you obviously.

"(y/n)?" he called out to you and you didn't respond since you were deep in your thoughts.

'I wonder what's going on in that beautiful mind' he thought to himself as he saw you ironing your hair.

No matter what style you tried, Jimin would love the barefaced natural you.

He was dressed and waiting for you when you went downstairs in short dress, you wore stockings but you could see the disappointment on his face.

He didn't appreciate the look, you didn't want to change so you just wore a light coat covering your sleeveless hands fully.

"So you're not scared?" he asked you.

"No Jiminie they're your family" you said and he smiled to himself.

"I'm scared of my family" he said and you wiggled your eyebrows.

"You're going to do a wrong thing with your family around of course you're scared" you spoke in a flat tone, referring to his drug exchange while his family met up in the hotel.

He didn't reply and you were glad you reached quickly. He took your arm in his as you entered his hotel.

"Ah (y/n) you look lovely" jimins mom hugged you and said his dad gave you a hand shake.

Jimin was smiling at you two, for him it was the best moment as both his favourite women in the world were getting along.

He bit back a smirk when he was talking to his father as he saw you talking with everyone and smiling sweetly at everyone.