Husband material - JIN

You devoured his oh so perfect lips and he responded with equally loving, gentle kisses.

"Jin, baby, I can't now, too much work" you said, getting up and fixing yourself. He grabbed you wrist, making you sit on him.

"I'll help with the work, okay?" he said, being considerate as always. You obliged, straddling him, he took a look at you then kissed your eyelid, making you smile.

"I don't get to see that a lot" he said and you put your arms around his neck, as his went around your waist.

You stalled him, but he rolled you guys over and hovered over you. You smirked at his actions and of course you had a wonderful night.

The smell of fresh orange juice with a sweet smell of something being cooked woke you up.

Jin was cooking, he was wearing his cocacola tank top and shorts. His muscles flexed everytime he lifted the spatula to stir.

You hugged him from the back and he chuckled because you yawned.

"you're up early Jagi" he said and you hummed, holding him tighter as you felt goosebumps.

You shuddered and the cold kept increasing, finally you pat the space next to you, hoping to feel the warmth of his body, but you only felt the cold empty space.

You shot up and looked around for him, he wasn't there. A few tears rolled down your cheeks as you felt you chest tighten because of the pain you were feeling. Hugging your knees and digging your head into your hands you let out a short cry.

You picked your phone up and dialled his number.

But you didn't call. He was in Vietnam.

You finally fought your instincts and called him.

*ring ring ring ring*

He picked it.

"hello?" he spoke and your body radiated heat of comfort from inside, you quickly composed yourself.

"hey um I erm called cause-" you tried to make words but you heard him speak on the other line.

"I'm taking this one, it'll take a while" he said.

"why do you sound so upset jagi?" he asked.

And you had to tell him, he breathed in defeat.

"Baby, I um I'll sleep now" you said.

"Nae arasseo sleep well saranghae" he said and you leant in to his voice.

"Saranghae" you breathed and hung up.

You drank a glass of water and heard some of his songs and saw some of his video, finally after feeling less miserable you fell asleep.

After waking up you made yourself a cup of tea.

"just two more months, he'll be back" you convinced yourself and sipped on the tea while watching tv.

You were about to get another cup of tea when the doorbell rang.

Jin, he had to send flowers, why do you care so much? damn you.

You smiled to yourself and opened the door, large arms with a large coat wrapped around you.

After a few seconds you realized it was Jin and hugged him back with so much force the door behind him closed.

He laughed and dragged his bags in.

"JIN JIN JIN JIN OPPA I MISSED YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU PINCH ME IF YOU"RE REALLY HERE" you finally finished yelling.

"I don't have to pinch you" he said and he tilted your chin up, kissing you, you kissed back and after a long time you unwillingly broke apart from him for a breath.

"but how what when-" you said and he stopped you while he made you sit on the couch.

"breathe" he said and you left a breath you were holding on to unknowingly, admiring his features.

"Okay I told BigHit I needed a break for a few days and they agreed because there's only one more promotion left and plus I had to get here before someone else replaced me" he said jokingly.

"Baby I would never replace you even if you left me" you said as he laid his head on your lap after neatly keeping his shoes aside.

"I won't leave because we still need to get so many more cars, kids even" he joked and you blushed while playfully smacking his arm.

"I got you a lot of stuff from everywhere, just take them from my bags after I sleep" he said, sleepily.

You lightly pecked him on his lips and saw him fall asleep.

"You'd make a great dad Jin and you'd be a great husband too" you whispered and run your fingers through his hair.