Mafia! Taehyung

ASSASSIN 

"I can explain" he walked quickly speaking in a low voice as you ran from your boyfriend. 

"You just slashed the guys throat Tae- Taehyung" you spoke not using the pet name making him frown a little. 

"Jagi" he stopped you holding your wrist. You flinched and you tried to wriggle out of his grip. 

Is this the exact same guy who bought you pepper spray and taught you about self defense? He was the guy he told you to keep away from. 

"Taehyung, I can't be with you" You cried as he hugged you tightly, not letting go. 

"You don't love me?" he asked you sighed stiffening under his grip. 

"Tae you're a murderer" you cried into his jacket. 

"I'm an assassin" he corrected. 

"What are you talking about?" you asked relaxing a little as he soothed you.

He pulled you back into your apartment which was like a block away. 

"Tae" you whined as he sat you on your couch. He kneeled in front of you on both his knees leveling with your face.

"Okay so I work for this gang" he whispered as though someone was around. 

"I thought you were into real estate" you sighed in frustration. 

"I am" He said in an authoritative tone. 

"Okay but what if you get caught?" you asked and he looked at you with a lip biting smirk. 

"I won't" he said and you believed him. 

"That explains those weird bruises I thought were hickeys" you hid your face in your palms.

He gently took your hands in his, his hands hands little marks of dried blood which smelled rustic. 

"Okay since you know what I actually do other than real estate, can I ask you for a favour?" he asked you. 

You nodded yes.

"Don't leave me, I know it's dangerous to be with me but see I have never stopped loving you and kept you safe right?" He asked making you think for a second. 

He was right. 

"I won't" you said remembering all the times he woke up at night looking outside the curtains and locking the the door twice even if it meant getting up from bed again. 

He was a wonderful boyfriend. 

"I love you jagiya" he clasped your hands together in his. 

"I love you too Tae" you said, feeling embarrassed because he was in such a weird position. 

You ruffled his hair at the back and gripped onto them. His eyes going wide in surprise. 

You leant over a little and sucked on his bottom lip until he got a clue of what you were doing. 

"Aishhh Jagi" he quickly pulled away, looking at his messy hands and clothes.  

"I'll be right out after a shower" he said and rushed to the bathroom making you laugh. 

He was grateful you had accepted him. 

-------

The way you two had met was something weird.

You knew each other from college but never spoke that much.

He bumped into you once when you were on your way back home and he was skateboarding.