Sugar daddy! Jungkook pt.2

You were in the middle of studying for your sessionals when your mobile had a seizure, it was 4am in the morning and you knew who it was.

From: Jeon
Hello

From: Jeon
Are you busy?

From: Jeon
You're probably studying.

From: Jeon
You also probably need a break. Keep your door open, kitten.

You didn't even realize when he came in and how you ended up on the bed with your hands tied up above your head but nonetheless you were anticipating it.

"Are you going to be a good girl?" Jungkook cocked his head to the side, faking innocence. You didn't even want to answer him, biting your lip and staring at his half hard on under his grey joggers was enough to get you wet, that over sized white tshirt on him, his arm showing his toned muscles as he tied you up for tainting your being with his sinful desires.

The sound of ripping alerted you, you looked up to see your panties were on the floor, torn.

"pretty sure they were expensive but I'll get you the best ones alright princess" Jungkook whispered into your ear as he plunged a finger into your heat.

His eyes scanned your pleasure struck expression, he was already feeling hot, and he hadn't even started.

"So the rules..." he pressed your clit with his thumb and you hopelessly arched your back.

"look into my eyes baby girl" and you did, you knew he was getting impatient, he continued.

"I can tease you whenever I want" Jungkook curled his finger a little, hitting the right spot making you struggle with your arms.

"when you are good, you will be rewarded" he bent down to kiss your navel, making you shudder because of the close proximity.

"and" he slid his face lower and lower to your newly waxed heat, his hands now on both your thighs, spreading you apart.

"If you are bad" he flips you with just one of his arms, and you're on your back. Your breathing increasing as his chin travels the length of your back, placing a small kiss on your lower back and you felt a sharp sting on your butt as he spanked you, hard enough to make you drip from wetness.

"you will be punished" he flipped you back his face dangerously close to your heat, your eyes wide as saucers, staring into his cocky eyes.

"understood princess?" he asked, eyes boring into yours.

"yes" you nodded and he raised a brow as you immediately corrected yourself.

"yes daddy" and he sucked on the perky nub waiting for his attention, his only.

You tried to not let out any noises but that only made him delve his tongue inside your heat, holding your thighs that were now shivering due to excessive pleasure.

He sucked and teased watched you writhe under him, struggling to keep your eyes open.

"please daddy" you moaned as he pulled himself away from your heat, obliging to your request.

He stood up, taking his shirt off, watching you almost drool at his perfect god like body.

"please, what?" he asked, knowing well what you wanted. But of course he wouldn't make this easier for you.

"fuck me daddy" you said shyly, not making eye contact. You heard him chuckle, and the sound of the rest of his clothes hitting the floor, the sound of a condom packet made you turn towards him, ripping it with his teeth he rolled the condom on his thick and overly long length, you licked your lips, anxious to how that would fit inside you.