Long Time - SUGA

Warning - long ass angsty fluff

Over and over and over again. you couldn't take this anymore you wanted to close your ears desperately. 

You had lost your emotions. 

"You're a worthless bitch!" your mom yelled at you.

The pitch of her voice hurting your eardrums.  

"Yeah just keep listening to those Korean boys, they ruined your career!" your dad yelled. 

You went through this everyday for an year and honestly you wanted to die. 

Not uttering a single word or displaying a single emotion on face, you took it all. After all you deserved it besides you couldn't disrespect your parents. 

"She just eats our money" your dad yelled and your mom kept yelling as you didn't say a word. The same routine. 

They were disappointed with your grades, you wouldn't get a scholarship with your marks so they were pissed about the lack of money plus they wanted you to be educated. 

Yes they supported your dreams but not without nagging or yelling about it day in and day out. 

"How are we sure you'll study there? You might just go after more boys" your dad stated and you didn't say anything. 

"Yeah do you really want to spend our hard earned money in this worthless girls education?" your mom asked your dad as you walked out of the house. 

You took in the breeze and ran, you wanted to distract yourself. 

His house was 10 kilometers away. But you made it. He was on tour and he'd told you to stay calm knowing your situation. 

Your throat went dry, your eyes blur and hands on your knees as you were in front of his door. 

You unlocked it with your key and rushed to the bathroom, throwing your clothes outside the door messily. 

You turned on the shower, turning the knob on full heat. 

"Not enough" you said, the tears forming again and flowing freely as the boiling hot water burned your skin. 

Sobbing quietly, because you were in pain and no one understood. 

You leaned on the bathroom wall your hair soaking the now warm water. 

Slowly the water turned cold, making you shudder. You heard the door creak open, you didn't want him to see you this way.

"How long have you been here?" you heard Suga speak in a mild tone. 

"I don't know" you replied, holding in the tears. 

"Here" He said and you saw his face was turned away from you as he passed you a towel which you took. 

"Come to the studio, I'll be there" he said and left the bathroom. 

You dried yourself and wrapped the towel around yourself. Spotting the spare clothes Yoongi had kept along with yours which were piled up. You wore your undergarments and his tshirt and shorts.

"Your hair is still wet" he said as you entered the studio, his eyes on your reflection before he turned to see you. 

"Yeah" you said and he got up to take your hand while pulling you towards his room. 

"Sit down" he said and you obliged but your eyes widened as you felt him drying your hair with a towel. 

"Yoongi?" you called out and he hummed in response.