They caught you reading scenarios

Jhope

"You so tasty come and chase me!" He yelled as he came back from an interview. 

You didn't respond so he walked to your room assuming you were sleeping or listening to music. 

"Ja-" He was about to say when he saw you slightly sweating and sighing deeply. 

Your back was turned towards him as you sat with your laptop reading tumblr stuff. 

"If only you knew what he's really like, that guy" you spoke to the laptop refusing to comment. 

Hoseok had read the dirtiest paragraph on the screen and he cringed. 

Fans write this stuff? He thought to himself. 

"You really like this stuff?" he asked and you jumped up from the chair and slammed the laptop close. 

"What Hoseok hi when did you-" He put a finger on your lips. 

"Jagi do you like that?" he asked again, his hand holding yours loosely. 

"Umm... when I miss you I read this... it makes me feel... somewhat better" you said and he smiled at you warmly. 

"Let's make that real" he points to the laptop while you hid your face with your free hand. 

Jungkook 

You came back from a shower because you were tired of staring at the bright screen of your phone for too long. 

Feeling calmer you got dressed in your joggers and one of your loose band tshirts and went to the kitchen to get something to eat.

You were surprised to Jungkook back home this soon. 

"Jeon" you acknowledge him but he's scrolling something on his phone. 

Then you notice it's your phone and panick gets to you. 

"Oh my god give me my phone back" you yelled and tried to catch the phone with your free hand as the other hand was holding the food. 

"Not bad... not bad at all" Jungkook said further reading while you tried to chase golden maknae. 

"Jungkook I'm going to kill you" you spoke and he had a smug grin on his face which you wanted to slap off. 

"Fetus give me my phone" you sat on his back the same position he makes you sit while he does push ups. 

You saw what he was reading and you cringed, the whole blood from your body went to your brain. 

"Holy shit" you cursed and got off him. You couldn't do anything. You were caught. 

"Come back here" He said and pulled you on the bed and hovered over you. 

"Should we try the first part or the second?" he asked referring to the two scenarios he'd just finished reading. 

"No please Kookie I'm sorry I read those" you said looking at anything except him. 

"Aniyo don't say sorry" He said and you looked at him. 

"This is so embarrassing" you said and he flipped you over, lifting you on his legs. 

"Let's go" He said dropping you from his legs so you directly fell on top of him. 

"It's nice to read not to actually you know do" you said inhaling his scent, your head was on his chest listening to the calming rhythm of his heartbeat. 

"We shall see about that but after dinner pls" he said and you laughed. 

"Sure" you replied.