Energy - JIMIN

Deep breaths, sweaty bodies, smell of deodorant.

"You had to do that" you said as Jimin turned to look at you.

"Don't be mad at me, I barely checked her out" He said and he laughed seeing you pout.

"Disgusting" you said and he stood up, he looked perfect, even in black sweats and a white oversized tshirt.

You stared at his image in the mirror and he looked at you, extending an arm for you to take.

"We still have to practice" he said and you rolled your eyes.

"Still mad at you" you said and he chuckled.

"I think we can handle that" He said and as you extend your arm he grabs it and pulls you closer by your waist with his other arm.

His breath fanned your neck, his cologne attracted you deeply but you had to resist.

You pressed the play button of the jukebox and the song 'house of cards' blared through the music system.

Your bodies moved in synch to the music and your moves complimented each other.

This dance was for Jimin's cousins wedding.

His hands caressed your back and then slowly he lifted you up and flipped you over. Your feet landed perfectly on the ground.

His eyes didn't leave yours once. You were sweating and you noticed a thin line of sweat above his lips.

He looked so sexy when he was sweating.

Jimin's hands moved up your waist, tracing your curves as you stretched your arms for the next step.

You intertwined your hands moving step by step from right to left.

Each time you practiced you swore Jimin moved closer and closer to you.

You checked him out in the mirror, each time you did you noticed that no matter how many years you'd be with him you'd never get tired of him.

At the same time he checked you out in the mirror. He admired everything about you, he smirked to himself every time you resisted going closer.

His chest hit your back as he pulled you back, his nose on your shoulder, making you feel dizzy you felt like your legs were going to give up so you let go of him for now.

He let you go, following you, sitting next to you as you sipped the remnants of the energy drink you'd got earlier today.

He didn't need it anyway, he has way too much energy in general.

"I saved that last sip for later" he said sternly.

"Jimin chill out, you don't need it" you said and threw your head back, flexing your neck.

"I need it now (y/n)" He said, towering you.

"Woah" you said, shocked at his change in tone.

"I'll go get you another one?" you asked confused.

"Not necessary" he said in a low voice, moving closer to your face till he was only a centimetre away.

He kissed you, sucking your bottom lip and then he let go off you.

You gaped at him, startled by his sudden move.

"That was refreshing" Jimin smirked.

"Oh my god no no no" you heard someone shout and cover their eyes with their hands.

Jimin looked up to see Jhope at the door. He ran off.

He went on a laughter fit and you couldn't help but laugh with him.

"Jagi" he said, a bit serious suddenly.

You regained your posture and he held your face.

"Saranghae" he said and you nodded.

"I love you too Jimin" you said and he grinned.

"Not anyone else okay?" he said and you chuckled.

"Okay" you said.

"Mianhae if I make you feel like otherwise" He said making you giggle at his confession.

You pulled his cheeks.

"Yeah I love you now Let's go home, I'm hungry" you said and he laughed.

"Yes please" He said.