Cheesy rapper - RAPMONSTER

You called the same number over and over again. It was frustarting you.

"Namjoon pick the fucking phone you lil shit" you left a message and dropped it. 

"Ma'am you need to turn your phone off we're about to take off" the hostess told you. 

You nodded at her and turned it off. Pointless you thought and closed the window after the flight took off in Seoul, the view from up was so good. 

You soon fell asleep hugging on of the airline pillows, with a screwed up neck position. 

The flight had landed in one of the fuel stops, Namjoon finally had boarded the flight. 

He saw your form, sleeping while hugging the pillow. He frowned, he didn't want to be replaced by a pillow of all the things but smiled at the same time glad that you didn't replace him. 

He took of his jacket and put it over you before falling asleep himself, being overly used to travelling in flights. 

"Sweetheart we're here" He spoke as you stretched your hands. You smiled at him at first. 

"How the hell did you get here?" you asked, getting up to take your bags and not making eye contact. 

"Ah I boarded it from the fuel stop" he spoke and you heard him smirk. 

"I won't forgive you for making me feel like I was going to my honeymoon alone" you told as you smiled at the hostess waving goodbye to you. 

"I'm sorry babe, will you at least look at me?" he asked and you looked at him for a second. 

"Uh no" you said after all the 'airport customs'. 

"We're in Paris, the city of love" he states and you turn around and kiss him on the lips to shut him up. 

"That's enough love for today" you said as you found the driver who held the board 'Namjoon' you quickly put the bags in the car and got in. 

"Attitude huh?" he asked and you nodded yes. 

The driver took you around the eiffel tower which made you really excited and held Rapmon's hand. He smiled at your happy face and intertwined your hand with his. 

After all the signing and paying the guy at the reception you were finally in your suite. It was beautiful. Considering the fact that rapmon booked it. 

"I'm impressed" you said and he bowed a little, his dimple killing you. 

"Finally wifey and me get some time out huh?" he spoke, mentioning the tours that had delayed your honeymoon by two years, no one knew that since you were married secretly. 

"Yes" you whispered as you leaned into his back, he held you by your waist. 

"I'm going for a shower, wanna join?" he asked and you nodded no. 

Lying down on the fluffy bed which was probably big enough for 6 people, you waited for rapmon to come out all clean and smelling good. 

"Namjoon?" you called out as you opened the bathroom door. 

There were rose petals in the bathtub, he was throwing them in and you saw that there were scented candles everywhere. 

"This is beautiful" you said and he smiled. 

He went out and you took off your clothes getting into the bathtub. It was perfect the smell the temperature of water everything. 

You heard the door open and Namjoon was naked, he got into the tub opposite side, you had to widen your legs to let him keep his. 

"I thought I was going to enjoy this alone" you said and he dipped under the water making his hair wet and a petal stuck to his head. 

"Yeah right" he said and kissed you, you held his face and kissed him while sitting up to reach him. 

The kiss didn't last long as his sneaky hands reached up to your clit, rubbing it and making you moan into the kiss. 

He rubbed it vigorously and you almost came, but he pulled his fingers away from you.

"You need to fix this first" he said and you nodded knowingly. 

"Fix it yourself" you said and started to finger yourself, his mouth went agape at your unexpected words. 

"Namjoon ahhhh" you said almost reaching your high instantly. He started to stoke his tip, thinking that it would be you. 

Your ruined state, semi wet hair and a few rose petals sticking to your skin, he lost his sanity. 

Pushing you towards the edge of the bathtub, he lifted one of your legs and put it on his shoulder. 

He teased your clit with his length and you moaned in ecstasy. 

You pushed him off you, held his length in your hand and stroked it. His head fell back. 

"(y/n)" he huffed, breathless. 

You kept stroking it, he twitched quickly and then he came. 

He looked at you and you smirked. 

"You thought I'd let you, after ditching me on the flight?" you asked and he nodded. 

"I'll have it my way, anyway" he bragged and you agreed in your head but nodded no. 

"Eiffel tower, we need to see it" you spoke, and he looked at you. 

"I've booked the restaurant on the top floor there, we still have a few hours" He spoke and you nodded. 

"We came here to see Paris, it's a beautiful city you know" you spoke while wrapping yourself in a bathrobe. 

"Why see Paris when I can see you" He spoke. 

"Cheesy rapper" you joked and he hugged you from the back. 

"But I'm your cheesy rapper" he said and you nodded your head in agreement.