One thing we still don't know

Author's Note: Please don't kill me, but this is probably the shortest chapter yet...Fret not, dear readers, for tomorrow evening will be the posting of what is likely to be the longest chapter yet. I am still working out some last minute details to the plot line of the next chapter, which is why it was separated from this one. Enjoy!

After lunch, I headed to the library. I was sure that if Chloe had taken so long, surely she could not find the information in a book that she had in her possession.

Sure enough, Chloe was in the Library with a stack of at least 15 books, scanning through them with her eyes wide.

"Eh em," I said, to let her know I was there.

She lifted one eye off of the page, said "Hey Lily," and went back to her scanning.

I sat next to her and picked up one of the books in her humongous pile. It was about 1700 pages long, so I decided to let Chloe figure this one out on her own.

I put the book down and exited the library. Chloe did not notice.

Back in the Ravenclaw common room, I was lounging on one of the fine velvet couches, when Daniel came and sat next to me.

"Daniel," I said, rather suddenly, "Can I tell you something? Well, like a lot of something's?"

"Of course," he replied.

I looked around the common room and saw that no one was paying much attention to us.

I proceeded with telling him everything I felt he should know about the Malfoys, Gray, and everything in between.

Daniel was a great listener, who provided the necessary gasps, "No way!"'s and "Are you serious?"'s at all the right times.

When I finished my story with the retelling of what Rifan said about the Deathly Hallows, Daniel sat there awestruck.

"Wow," he said and paused. "I'm sorry, Lily."

"Don't worry, Dan," I said, smiling.

"Lily," he said.

"Mhmm?"

"Is it alright if I tell Aaron?" he asked hesitantly.

I laughed.

"Sure!" I said.

Aaron Carmichael, Ravenclaw, second year, Quidditch Chaser, son of Eddie Carmichael and also Daniel's best friend.

"Cool, thanks Lily!" said Daniel getting up and heading out of Ravenclaw tower, most likely to find Aaron who was at Quidditch practice.

I got out some parchment to begin working on my Potions essay.

I dipped my quill in the ink and stared at the parchment.

The ink dripped off the tip of my quill and I continued to stare.

I had completely forgotten what I was supposed to be doing or writing.

Chloe came to my rescue and rushed into the common room carrying about eighteen books.

"Chloe!" I shouted in alarm, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine!" she replied, and took a seat next to me on the floor.

"Have you found anything out about the Room of Requirement?" I asked her impatiently.

"Well, somewhat," she said disappointedly.

"Tell me what you found out!" I said anxiously.

"Okay, okay!" she said, pulling out one of the books from her stack.

She skimmed through the pages for a minute or two and finally found the one she was searching for.

"Aha!" she said, "Here it is!"

I looked to where her finger was pointing and read it aloud.

'The Room of Requirement, also known as the Come and Go Room is a secret room within Hogwarts Castle that only appears when a person is in great need of it. The room is thought to have some degree of sentience, because it transforms itself into whatever the witch or wizard needs it to be at that moment in time, although there are some limitations. For example, it cannot create food, as that is one of the five Principal Exceptions to Gamp's Law of Elemental Transfiguration.''

"Well that clarifies that!" said Chloe.

"Yes but there is one thing we still don't know," I said.

"What is it?" asked Chloe.

"How to get in there..."

Author's Note: PLEASE DO NOT forget to VOTE and COMMENT!!!!! Thank you! Remember, the goal is 3,000 reads and 100 votes by September..Only a few days left. PLEASE HURRY! THANKS!

Also, It would mean a great deal to me if you share this story with your fellow Potterhead friends, on FaceBook, Twitter, Tumblr, G+, Buzz etc.

If you do, let me know, and a chapter will be dedicated to you! <3