Malfoy Manor

Author's Note: Without further ado, here is my favorite chapter so far, and I hope it will be yours. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. Please let me know what you think in the comments!!!

"Lily! Lily wake up; please wake up!" said Chloe desperately whilst shaking me.

I opened my eyes and saw Chloe, who's heart was beating almost as fast as mine.

"Ugh!" I shouted, "Why am I always passing out?"

"I don't know," replied Chloe, "Do you feel alright?"

"Yes, yes, I'm fine!" I said, sitting up. I suddenly remembered why I had passed out and stood up quickly to frantically begin searching for the cloak.

"CHLOE!" I said, as a thought occurred to me.

"What is it?" she asked nervously.

"What if someone stole the cloak?" I said, hardly believing the words that had come forth from my tongue.

Chloe understood what I meant. "But, but how could he get in here?"

"Well he could have answered the doorknocker's question. It's not exactly difficult; well, it is for me but it may not be for him!"

"I refuse to believe this! This can't be happening!" said Chloe angrily.

"I don't know what to make of it," I admitted honestly.

"That is it," said Chloe, "You are coming with me."

Chloe stood up and grabbed the sleeve of my robe.

"And where are we going, may I ask?"

"The Room of Requirement."

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

"I don't know about this, Chloe," I said, as we reached the seventh floor corridor.

"You sound like me!" said Chloe laughing quietly. "Alright, here it is."

"Are you mental? That is merely a blank wall," I said mockingly.

"Just wait and see!" said Chloe merrily. "Now, move aside please."

I did as I was told whilst Chloe walked back and forth muttering something under her breath. After a few times, a door appeared out of nowhere. I stood there, flabbergasted, and Chloe shrieked in excitement.

"Come on!" she said.

Chloe slowly grasped the door knob, turned it and opened it quickly.

"TRIXIE!" I shouted, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

Chloe shut the door behind us and took a seat on the floor.

"Trixie did not mean to alarm Lily Potter! Trixie was disapparating and Trixie turned up in this empty room! Trixie did not mean to come here!" said the elf.

"Trixie, where is Lily's Cloak of Invisibility?" asked Chloe suddenly.

"What?" I asked, "Why are you asking Trixie?"

"Because, Lily! This is the Room of Requirement!"

"Trixie is pleased you have found the room! Now-Trixie must be going!" said Trixie.

"You will go nowhere," said Chloe. "As I was saying, This is the Room of Requirement! I said I wanted a room to help me find The Cloak of Invisibility; clearly, Trixie knows where it is. Right Trixie?" Chloe glared at the elf.

Trixie looked away. "Really, really glad you found the room," she said.

"Trixie," said Chloe.