Day #3

I sat down on the floor against the wall. Kakashi up with the teachers talking. I sighed as some of the boys came up to me.

"What's the big deal? Coming up to our dorm and telling us of?!" I looked up at the boys, the last thing i need is my new friend getting in trouble and possibly getting fired... That would be the worst. I sighed might as well take the blame. And suspension isn't anything.

"I did it for fun, you guys were making noises and I just stopped you before one of the teachers heard you" the boys looked at me..

"Shut up! We've already told the teacher about what you said porn writer!" The tallest boy shouted at me.

"What's going on here?" Kakashi asked walking up to us casually, the three boys froze at the sight of their teacher... One of the glared at me

"Oh nothing mr Hatake" the shortest said. They all glared at me. One clenching their fist and putting up their middle finger as the three walked off, I sighed ignoring the gesture and smiled at Kakashi, who smiled back

"Thanks" I whispered, another second of talking to those guys and I would have been beat up.

"No problem. You should of just said it was me" he whispered. One hand moving his hair from his eyes and the other in his pockets. I smiled at him

"I couldn't do that to my teacher" I admitted. "Don't want you getting fired right?" He looked at me and shook his head.

"I guess but Technically I'm not your teacher" he protests. I smirked

"You work at my school. your my teacher" I stated looking up at him, he then sat beside me and sighed.

"Still, taking the blame for something that could get you expelled" he muttered, I chuckled

"I don't care, the teachers don't care. It won't matter that I'm expelled" I say moving my hands behind my head "you are the only person here who actually talks to me" he gave me sad look.

"That's not true Sayuri. Besides getting you expelled? You know I can't allow that" he tells me, Sitting crossed legged and smirking. making me smile

"Sure" I say Kakashi smirked as he lifted his hood and sighed. Flicking his hair with his fingers. I smiled.. To be honest having him fidget with his hair looks adorable...

"You know I can't. I mean, besides the guy Riley you have no friends am I correct?" I froze, glancing at him.. He smiled at me making me blush again..

"How did you-" I ask.. Wait I just told him that information!

"Well you did just tell me didn't you? But Minori hates you. Can't stop complaining about how you follow her everywhere" I bit my lip and looked away. Kakashi looked at me and sighed. I suddenly felt an arm around my shoulders and I was shifted to the left. I suddenly felt warmth making me blush.

"Don't worry about it okay? Seriously" Kakashi whispered I flinched as I heard his voice, it felt so close... I started to blush as I suddenly realised what he was doing..

"Ka-kashi" I shuttered, I was blushing so hard... Geez me and my inner fangirl!

"Shut up" he whispered, head against the wall as he pulled me towards him. "Your warm" he whispered, head now against mine, I blushed again as he sighed, I heard a female giggle only to look up and see Sakura. God that fangirl! Why did you just have to catch him!

"Sensei. Don't you think you should cuddling with her in your dorm?" Sakura asked, I blushed.. Geez.. It is kinda true... I mean I don't want to make my reputation even worse... Not that I care though.