EXPLAINED... AGAIN

Please read this whole thing. It clears up a lot on not only the story but why I wrote it and my thought process and stuff (:

Alright so a lot of you have been commenting on the story about how they "just met" or how you "would never tell a secret that big to someone you just met".

yes, i know, i'm not stupid. i technically made this book as a joke. a joke isn't exactly the right term though. you see - i made this book to mock what people think love is.

and yeah, it's possible to completely trust someone after two days. it's possible to love someone after a week. it's possible for someone to hear voices and see their long lost father and be compelled to kill. it may seem far - fetched, but the reality is that the world is a cruel place.

what to take away from this is - this book is made as a mockery of love. love does work is mysterious ways but in this case it was their want for someone, anyone, to be there for them that compelled Matt and Lilly to do these things. To spill their secrets to each other after two days.

They did it not because they loved each other, as they thought in the story, but because they craved for someone to tell them it would be okay. they craved for someone to tell them they would forever be there.

someone asked me what was going through my head. let me explain this to all of you. i write compelling stories. i write stories that leave you thinking. that leave you wanting more. a lot of authors do this because they know it would be what intrigues them. what was going through my head was - in all honesty - that a killer Matt made the story more gripping. it would've made me interested. yeah, i'm sorry i killed your idol, but guys i don't think of him as an idol in this story. he's a character. he isn't the Matt you all know. he looks the same and has the same voice but please understand that it isn't him.

with this in mind, i encourage you guys to try and read stories with an open mind. really think about what the author is trying to say because there will always be a deeper meaning.

sorry if i disappointed any of you.

leave any comments or questions you have - i'm curious if you guys finally realized what this book is and was supposed to be.

-J