Chapter 12

*Matt's POV*

Wait... Did I really just say that? Why did I just say that? Oh, right, I'm a screw up...

I lift my head slightly, curious of her facial expression. I was expecting to see anger and disgust, but all I saw was sadness buried deep within her gaze... All of a sudden, she makes a leap towards me, catching me by surprise. She snatches the blade from my hand and flushes it down the toilet.

*Lilly's POV*

Did I just... No... I didn't... That was my only blade... And I just flushed it... What was I thinking? I wasn't. I just care so much about him. Uhg. Its so hard. I'll just get more later...

"Lilly..." I hear Matt whisper, shock fills his face.

I didn't say anything, I just stood there. This can't be happening. I know I did it for him but...

My thoughts are interrupted by sobs, but they aren't coming from Matt, they are somehow escaping my own mouth. I crumple to the ground at Matts feet. He doesn't say anything, he just bends down and hugs me. We sit there for a while, my head resting on his shoulder like it was meant to be there, and his arms envelop me. Comforting me.

*Matts POV*

As we sit together on the floor, I know that she is the one that will change my life. She is the one that will make it happy again. She will stay with me. She will be there for me. I don't know how much more I could ask for...

I love her.

"What?" I hear Lilly ask.

Dammit... I just said that out loud didn't I?

"Matt... You love me?" She asks quietly.

Crap

"I'm sorry... I shou-" I start, but stop as I feel her arms wrap around my neck. I bury my head into her shoulder and we stay there for a while. Just sitting, enjoying each other's company.

"Lets watch a movie" Lilly finally says, starting to get up, pulling me with her. She wipes tears from her eyes and sniffs a little.

"What kind of movie should we watch?" I ask.

"Oh lets watch a horror movie" She exclaims, dragging me towards the couch.

"Uhg... I hate horror movies" I say, not allowing her to bring me any closer to the couch.

"Awh... Is wittle Matty scared?" She pouts, mocking me.

"What? No..." I laugh and jump onto the couch. She jumps next to me, only to get up again and walk to the corner of the room.

WOAH ANOTHER CHAPTER

WHO WANTS A POSSIBLE TRIPLE UPDATE TODAY!?!

What do you think the plot twist is gonna be😱

Comment what you think❤️
~J