Chapter 19

Ok so basically I had no clue how to start this chapter but stick with it I know where it's going

•Lilly's POV•

What just happened.

Matt and I were having a great time watching Snow White and he fell asleep.

I didn't want to wake him up so I scooted closer to him and fell asleep.

Now here I am freaking out because I can't wake him up. I've tried everything, maybe he's just playing games...

•Matt's POV•

She was saying my name.
No.
She's dead.
I saw it.
Thats's not possible.

Matt please just open your eyes

No.
Not that voice.
Its
Her
She did this to me.
She made me kill myself.
She's probably laughing about it.
She just had to pretend to jump off that cliff.
She probably gave me drugs to make me think I was sleeping.
She made me think she cared.
She made me fall in love.

But why love
When you can hate?

So I did what she said.
I opened my eyes.
And gave her a smile.

She looked at me, concern filled her body language. Her eyes shone with the mysteries of her past coming back to haunt her. Her tensed body relaxed as she saw me react.

"I was so scared you weren't going to wake up."

She leaned over and hugged me. Her arms snaked around my back as her compassion radiated from her skin.

Oh Matt don't be a fool, can't you see it's an act?

No, no it can't be. My body tensed as my reflexes were pulled into a state of alertness. He couldn't be here.

Matt, you're an idiot if you think someone like her cares about someone like you.

Stop it. You left. You left me. You left us with nothing. How dare you come back.

I blinked a few times. This can't be real. It can't be.

Oh my. You are blind. Your mother hated me. She hated you. All she wanted was my money. I couldn't stay with someone who hated me Matt. And now you can't have someone hating you.

A cold sweat appeared on my forehead. How could she not see this. Maybe she set this up and was pretending like she couldn't see. Make me look crazy. Make me feel crazy.

Matt you need to listen to me. Don't shut me out. Can't you see what she's trying to do. Its a hoax Matt.

Explain it to me.

So you see her right now? You see how she's still hugging you? She's ignoring me right? Pretending she can't see me or hear me? Its a lie Matt. Matt you see now? She's getting uncomfortable. She doesn't know how much longer she can keep this up. You aren't crazy Matt. I promise you she's only trying to make you feel that way. I'm really here Matt. I'm right in front of you. I can show you what to do. All you have to do is trust me. All you have to do is follow what I say.

You have to get rid of her Matt. She can't be here to interrupt our little arrangement. You need to kill her. You need to want to kill her. I'll help you with the plan. I'll help you with everything. But first you need to pretend like everything is alright. Don't tell anyone I'm here. They'll think you're crazy Matt. You aren't crazy, don't believe what they say. Don't believe anything that she says. Its all a lie. One big twisted lie that you need to separate yourself from.

Do you understand?

I blinked a few times. Watching him slowly walk towards the kitchen to grab food as I ponder what he said. Every muscle in my body twitches with the anger she made me feel. She thinks I'm weak. She thinks I'll fall for her little game. Oh I'll play the game alright. She just doesn't know that I'm going to win. A smirk took over my shocked expression.

Yeah.
I understand.

Lol what.

YES IK I'M A HORRIBLE PERSON FOR UPDATING LATE BUT I'M HERE HI HELLO

Okay so do you guys think you know what's happening or?

I love seeing you guys comment so comment a whole bunch ok (:

-J