Chapter 13

*Lilly's POV*

I walked over to the stack of C.D.s in the corner of the room and Matt looks at me like I have two heads.

"What?" I ask, laughing a little "I'm old fashioned"

I finally find a movie that I thought fit the theme of our movie night and shoved it in the C.D. player.

"What movie is it?" Matt asks quizzically.

"You'll see" I reply, grabbling the remote and pressing play. A smirk sneaks its way onto my lips.

*Matt's POV*

I was freaking out... I absolutely hate horror movies... She pressed play and all of a sudden the Disney logo popped onto the screen. I looked at her, wondering what she was thinking.

"Lilly. What movie is this?" I ask her again, attempting to be serious but failing miserably.

"One of the most terrifying movies of all time." She whispers "Snow White"
I sit there for a minute, she tilts her head to the side and bursts out laughing. She starts to stand up to get popcorn but I grab her arm, pull her down next to me and envelop her in a hug.

"Thank you" I whispered in her hair.

"For what?" She asks, looking at me.

"Thank you for making me smile like no one ever has"

She smiles before leaning up and kissing my cheek. She rests her head on my shoulder and we fall asleep on the dirty red couch.

-Next day-

*Lilly's POV*

I wake up with the sun shining in my face. I look over at Matt, momentarily forgetting where I am, only to remember we fell asleep on the couch the night before.

"Matt" I whisper, shaking his arm slightly.

"Matt..." I say, a little louder, tugging at his arm.

"MATT" I scream in his ear, bouncing up and down on the couch, imitating a little kid who wants candy.

He sits bolt upright, his expression priceless as I roll on the floor laughing.

"Dammit Lilly... You scared the dinosaurs out of me." He states, putting a hand to his heart as he pretends to be hurt.

I look at the clock only to realize it was already noon.

"Shoot we're late for school!" I exclaim, Matt watches me intently, as if making a mental note of my expression at that specific moment.

"Oh lets go for a drive" he looks at me and smirks.

"Alrighty then kind sir... Where shall we go on this fine day?" I ask, curtseying as I speak with a British accent.

"Its a surprise" Matt says simply, winking at me as he takes my arm, leading me towards his car.

As we get in the smell of the ocean fills my nostrils. I turn on the radio as he backs the car out of the driveway.

All of a sudden, Anaconda comes on... And we both start singing at the top of our lungs. Matt takes one hand off the wheel and grabs my left hand, a smile spreading slowly across his face. I look over at him and we start to pass through an intersection when something behind him catches my eye.

"MATT LOOK O-" I get cut off as I hear a deafening crash and everything begins to fade into darkness. Slow, suffocating, darkness.

OH SNAP

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?
TRIPLE UPDATE OR NAH

😂

Comment if you want the next chapter
~J