Chapter 14

*Matt's POV*

I hear screams. Thats it. I am engulfed in wails of pure terror. I only come to realize that those are my own shouts. My own pain. My own terror. I try to open my eyes. I try to comprehend what's happening. I try to cry for help. But I am surrounded by darkness. I can't stop it from suffocating me. I can't fight it any longer as it engulfs me.

*Lilly's POV*

Pain. That's all I feel. Unbearable pain. My eyes snap open as I take in my surroundings. A truck, badly damaged but still usable is on one side of the road. I turn my head slowly to see Matt's car, practically scrap metal, rolled over in a ditch, dents littering the car. MATT. Oh dammit where the hell is he.

Panicked, I stand up as fast as I can, turning left and right, looking for him. I finally see him.
Lying there.
Helpless.
Glass covers every inch of his body.

"Matt?" I ask out loud, barely audible. I take a few more steps, and I recognize the jacket he was wearing.

"MATT" I scream, stumbling towards his seemingly lifeless body. I feel myself trip as I approach him. I fall with a thud to the ground. Pushing through the pain, I crawl a few more inches until I can see his face clearly. I can feel myself fading. I reach out and take his bloodied hand in mine.

"Matt," I sob "Stay with me. Stay with me. Stay..." Then, I am overcome with the black hole of darkness.

My eyes flutter open, three hazy figures loom above me. Unable to make out their features, I blink a few times, making my vision clearer. I look up again. Three girls, about my age, wearing nurses uniforms and concerned looks on their faces.

One of them with light brown hair and glasses immediately reacts, to what I'm not sure, but she rushes out of the room, calling for a doctor.

"Em, I can't believe it's been three weeks... She's actually alive... This is remarkable..." Another one says. This one has long, wavy, black hair. As she looked at me I could feel her eyes searching my soul, as if looking for the reason of my existence.

"I know Mar... I find it strange... But that boy she was with... The cute one... I don't know.." The girl - Em - says. Her curly dark brown hair falling below her shoulders. Her eyes soft and kind.

My eyes grow wide. Where's Matt. He can't be dead. Wait, he isn't. No the girl said she didn't know.... Suddenly, the door to the room opens and the third girl comes in with a forty-something year old man wearing a doctor's uniform.

And there goes the triple update👌

MAJOR FEELS COMING UP SO BE WARNED

Comment what you think so far❤️
Who wants the next chapter asap?

Love you guys😂💖
~J